103: Wolf thing

I get up early in the morning and get up for a warm shower, today is going to be a good day. I'll be ignoring Paul's new status and move forward, I'm done following him around.

I walk out of my room with my robe in my hand and slippers on my feet.

"Good morning sweetie" Dad says walking out of the bathroom. "Are we watching that game today?"

"Hi I'll be back before it starts" I yawn and go in the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and place it in the middle, so it's warm. I brush my hair and test the water before getting in. Once I was fully done showering I got out wrapping the towel around my body then flipping all of my hair forward to wrap it around the towel. I brush my teeth and walk out of the bathroom bringing the hair dryer into my room.

I dry my hair and look around for what to wear, today was a bit colder than other days, so I knew I had to dress warm since I was going to be out for the most part.

Put my hair up and clipped it then put some stuff in my bag before going downstairs to make myself some breakfast and sit in the kitchen table

Put my hair up and clipped it then put some stuff in my bag before going downstairs to make myself some breakfast and sit in the kitchen table. As I'm eating bella comes downstairs.

"Good morning" She says.

"Hi" This was so awkward but lucky for me Paul texted me he was outside. "Bye" I grab my stuff and walk out.

"Good morning" Paul says once his window is rolled all the way down.

"Hi Good morning" i walk around and hop on the car. "Don't forget about the game today" I close the door.

"Yeah don't worry we'll be done before it starts" He starts driving.

"So why are we going?"

"Well we are going to you friends house" He says calmly.

"Yeah I know but why?" I think about it and then. "..Is he?" I give him the look.

"Yeah.. in the middle of the night"

"Oh god, he must be so scared and confused"

"That's why you are here, he trusts you"

"Makes sense, has Sam said anything?" I ask.

"No, Embry's sleeping, Sam told him they would talk in the morning"

"Is he going to know about me?"

"Only if you want him too, it's your secret"

"It makes sense that I do, because he's going to be part of the pack now"

"Yeah, he's going to be around, and will train with us"

I shake my head and the rest of the ride was silent but it didn't last long. We already made it to Em's house. Pauls parks the truck, and same comes out of the front door.

"Good morning Y/n thank you for coming" He says once he gets out.

"Hey of course I'd be here, he's my friend... is he up?" I ask while walking closer.

"Not yet, but maybe I'd be better if you wake him up"

"Yeah okay" I smile and walk past him and into the house. "Is his mom here?" I turn back to Sam.

"No tiffany left for work already"

"She doesn't know?" I ask, Paul stands by me once he enters the house.

"No, she called billy saying Embry wasn't feeling well, he was lashing out at her and had a fever, billy told her to leave him alone and that he'd be right over"

"Ok" i nod my head and look at Paul before walking to his room,i slowly open his door and see him sleeping.. i sit on the edge and lightly shake him.

"Oh... h-hi" he says confused and rubs his eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore?" He says.

"It's okay if think that's normal, how about we get up and go to the living room?" I stand.

"Okay? But why are you here?" He asks as he gets up.

"I'm here for you" I smile. "You are one of my best friends"

"Thank you" he says a bit shy.

"Of course" I walk forward. We walk to the living room and Jared was now in the house.

"What's going on?" Embry asks.

"Last night something happened to you, something you can't explain but we can" Sam says.

"Why don't you take a sit" I tell him, he follows and sits on the couch with his arms crossed. I sit on the couch in between Paul and Jared. Sam begins talking while everyone listened to him, he told the tribe legends and talked about how they were warriors and protectors. Only a few lucky once phase and he told Embry the reason why it happens.

"So I'm a werewolf"

"Shape shifter" Sam corrects him.

"And you all are shape shifters" He pints at all of us.

"Except Y/n here" Jared wraps his arm around me and Paul growls so Jared laughs nervously and takes his arm away.

"So what are you?" He looks at me.

"Fairy" I say.

"Fairy..." He repeats. "Does Quil and Jacob know?"

"About the wolf thing.. no, fairy thing just Jacob" I say.

"What!?" Paul freaks.

"Not now" Sam interferes.

"Will they turn?" Embry asks.

"Probably, like i said our bloodlines feels the presence of our enemies and that's why we phase, we feel the danger" Sam says, and looks at me.

"Enemies?"

"Vampires" Sam clarifies.

"Leeches" Paul adds.

"But enough for today, let's do something fun" Sam changes the mood.