46: First Interaction

"Woah there, I thought we were becoming friends" I look down at her.

"What a shame" She jumps, caching my leg and throws me to the floor.

"Ouch" I get up and shake it off. "Are we playing hide and seek now?" I turn in circles trying to find her.

"I'm not really hiding" She lands behind me and grabs my neck, as she's about to bite me, I place my hand on hers and burn her.

"AHH!" She jumps back and hits a tree.

"You should really watch out who you mess with" I raise my self off the ground and as I was about to burn her alive, she disappears.

I stay still and quite, the only thing making noise are my wings, I try my hardest to listen for her but my hearing isn't as good. There was no way she left, she seems smart enough to get rid of a witness, I knew what she was and I was a threat.

"Didn't anyone teach you to always keep your guard up" I turn around, but it was too late.

I was pinned to the ground, her body in top of mine, my strength didn't compare to hers. I tried using my wings but they were being crushed by the weight she was putting on me. Her fangs drop and as she got closer I could clearly see her eyes, her red eyes staring right back at me, and in a blink of an eye she was thrown off me.

It was wolves, no doubt it was the boys. The red head managed to get out of their grasp and run away, two of the wolves ran after her but a dark silver one stayed behind. He kept looking forward for a while but eventually slowly turned to me. I was still laying on the ground, with a bruised leg, shoulder and damaged wings, I didn't really care about all of that because when I saw his eyes it didn't really matter.

"Thanks Paul" I smile and try to get up but fail and fall back down, Paul rushes to my side and whimpers. "I'm fine don't worry, I'll heal"

He still had worry in his eyes, I could tell. I reach for him and run my hand through his thick fur, he closes his eyes and sighs deeply. His emotions were all over the place, he felt angry, disappointed, frustrated, confused, protective, guilt, but most of all he felt scared.

"There's no reason to be angry, disappointed, frustrated" His eyes shot wide open. "Guilty or scared"

He shook his head and lays on the grass, then turns his head to point to his back as if he was saying to get on him.

"You are not insinuating that I should get on you, cause I'm not doing it" I roll my eyes, he let's out a low growl. "Fine" I pick up my self as best I can and drop a leg over his side and chest on his back, holding on to his sides when he got up.