84: Jake Calls

Yesterday Rosalie and I talked for a very long time, we talked about how my school project went with Ben, I told her how Ben has a crush on me and how it sucked that I thought we were good friends but turned out to be different.

Rosalie asked me about Bella and how she was doing and I told her Bella hadn't changed, she was still having awful nightmares and still sitting by the window after school. I told her about Quil and the fight we had, which she has a lot to say.

And at the end of conversation she told me how Edward has been MIA but they weren't too worried. I asked when they thought they were coming and they are not sure.

Right now I was sitting in art class with Ben, he had passed me several notes that I kept crumbling and throwing them aside

*bell rings*

I grab my stuff and walked out of class, I could hear someone right behind me and when I turned Ben bumped into me, almost knocking me down to the floor but he caught me in time.

"Ben!" I said very loudly. "I'm done with you, this is crazy, how can you not respect my boundaries?"

"Because we were meant for each other" he says very confidently.

"That's your opinion not mine and stay the fuck away from me" I walk away fast and hide in the bathroom.

After my mini heart attack in the bathroom I went on about my day and met Bella at the lunch table.

"Hey bells"

Nothing in response.

"Okay so talking to myself again" I look around and saw everyone was having a regular day.

I sigh and think and how I only got a few classes left before school was over for the day and tomorrow was Friday and we have the day off.

"You know I'm always here for you right Bells?" I look at her but she just gives me a nod with a small smile.

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

My last period teacher was so annoying, I was so glad the class was finally over.

I was walking out of school thinking about what my counselor had told me today. Bella was falling behind, she's not participating in class and he wanted to talk to me before talking to our dad. I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hey" I smile as I get on my bike.

"Hey beautiful" Jake says with a cute voice.

"How are you?" I start leaving school before bumping into unwanted people.

"I'm okay, miss having you around, but how have you been?"

"I've been so so and I also miss you guys, so what's happening? You didn't just call to check on me" I laugh.

"Hey how dare you not trust my intentions!" He says very loudly and fake hurt.

"Okay okay calm down"

"But you're right, so Quil will be busy tomorrow and I'll be picking you up for the party" Jake says very quickly.

"Is this about what happened yesterday?" I said a bit annoyed.

"I I'm not sure, I'm just doing what I was told" he says in his defense.

"Whatever don't worry about picking me up, I have a ride already!" I hung up very mad and pedaled fast to my house.

I got home ran upstairs let my bag hit the ground and grabbed my phone again to make a call.

"Hello small girl to what do I owe this pleasure" He says in a British accent.

"Oh stop it!"

"Sorry" He says as he laughs.

"Can you pick me up for the part?

"You're asking the host of the party to pick you up?"

"No.. I'm telling the host of the party that he HAS to pick me up"

"How about I come get you early in the morning, I'll make you breakfast and you can help me set up and get dressed here"

"Okay thank you hot head, see you bright and early"

"Goodnight" He hangs up.

After we hung up I tried called Edward to vent but after two failed calls I gave up and changed into pjs.