79: Emily

"Well let's go inside" Sam says.

"I'll wait for Paul" I smile.

"Sure, see you inside" Jared smiles and walks inside with Sam.

I turn around and see Paul walking out of the tree line.

"Ready?"

"Not really"

"It's fine, just don't stare Sam hates it"

"Okay? Why would I?" I ask but Paul just grabs my hand and we walk inside.

Her house was so cute and cozy, she was in the kitchen her back facing us.

"Emily this is Y/n" Paul says getting her attention.

"About time you brought her here" She turns around with a huge smile on her face.

She walks over to me and now I know what Paul meant but she was beautiful. She opens her arms and hugs me really tight.

"It's so nice to meet you" She says.

"It's so nice to me you too" I smile and hug her back.

"So tell me, how are you" She pulls away and walks back into the kitchen.

I look at Paul and he signals for me to go and get closer, he smiles and walks to the boys who are sitting on the couch.

"I'm good, mostly" I let out a small giggle.

"I can imagine, with everything going on" she give me a half smile. "Has Paul been good to you?"

"Yeah, always" I smile.

"That's good"

After talking with Emily I offered my help in the kitchen which she of course accepted, we cooked and then we sat at the table and ate. We talked about school and they told stories about Paul, we laughed for so long that we lost track of time.

"I better get you home" Paul says as he picks up mine and his plate "Thank you for the food Emily" he drops them in the kitchen.

"Thank you for everything" I also stand up.

"You are welcome any time" Emily stands up and gives me a quick hug.

"Thank you" I smile at her "Bye Sam bye Jer" I waved them goodbye.

"I'll be back later" Paul says to Sam and we walk out. "How did you like it?"

"It was pretty good, Emily is so nice and warming"

"Yeah, she's like the mom" He says as we walk into the tree line.

"So you're talking me home"

"That's the plan"

"Okay" I frown a bit.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Once I we got to the house, Paul let me down and I went inside, I waved at him through my window and he disappeared. I left my window slightly opened and changed for bed.

I laid in my bed and thought about today, I wish Quil would understand. I wish he knew everything. Then I thought about it, how come I haven't told him about me?

I grab my phone and I was about to text him, but the more I thought about the angrier I got, he was trying to control me and I did not appreciate that. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

(A/n: pls take a look at my recent announcement on my profile!)