20: Morning

Y/n POV

I roll over and the sun hits my face, I quickly cover my face with my blanket and whine.

"Jake" I kick him in the leg.

"Ouch, what?"

"Shut the blinds!" I hear him make a noise and reaches over to close the blinds.

I shift to get more comfortable begin to fall asleep, someone swings open the door. The room fills with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning kids, I made breakfast" I hear Billy's voice from the door.

"Five more minutes Billy please" I plead and I hear him chuckle.

"Make that ten" Jake says under the blankets.

"Party too hard?" He asks.

"Way to hard" I sit up. "What did you make for breakfast?"

"Toast, eggs, bacon, and I tried to make pancakes" He chuckles.

"I want some!" I exclaim. "Move Jake" I kick him off the bed.

"Why are you so aggressive today" He whines in pain while his dad laughs.

"Sorry" I giggle. "I'll make it up to you later" I bend down to pat him and leave with Billy.

I walk into the living room and into the kitchen, I tried to get a cup but my sleeves are in the way. I roll my sleeves and get three cups from the cabinet, then set them on the table.

"Did you guys have fun last night?" Billy asks.

"Yeah, Jacob, Embry, Quil and I danced soo much I'm sure my feet fell off" I laugh and set the table.

"When I was your age I partied way too much" He laughs as he prepares our plates.

"With who?" I giggle.

"Old Quil, Harry, and believe or not with your dad"

"My dad!? He used to go to parties?" I laugh.

"Yeah, he was a beast" He hands me a plate and I take a seat.

"Who was a beast?" Asks a shirtless Jacob as he sits next to me.

"Apparently my dad" I laugh.

                   ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤ ✤

For the rest of the morning, Jacob and I stayed in bed watching movies and eating popcorn until Jacob got a call.

"Hello?" Jacob speaks. "No, we are not doing anything"

"Yeah we can go for lunch" He nods his head. "Yeah, okay, we'll get ready" He hangs up.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"Embry"

"What did he want?"

"He invited us to eat at River's Edge down at La Push"

"Damn it! I didn't bring a bathing suit" I whine.

"It's too cold for swimming anyways crazy head, now get dressed"

"Wait wait, how are we getting there? Sam is not picking us up"

"Embry has a car"

"Since when?" I laugh.

"Since he turned sixteen a month ago" He laughs. "Now go change"

"Fine, I'm going to shower" I take my duffle bag and leave for the bathroom.

Jacob was not getting his sweatshirt back. I take off all my clothes and turn on the shower, I wash my hair and try to remember everything that happened last night, I remember the little argument between Quil and Paul, I remember jumping and running in circles, I remember dancing on a table and that's about it. After I finished washing my body and wrapped with a towel, taking out my clothes from my duffle and began changing into it.

I shove my clothes back in the duffle bag and walked out of the bathroom

"Jake? Where's your blow drier?" I take my hair out of my towel and pat it down.

"Here" He hands it to me.

"Thank you" I smile and walk back to the bathroom. I dry my hair and run my hands through them letting it flow they way it wants to, before walking back to Jakes room.