66: Argument

"Goodnight" I kiss Quil on the cheek. "Thank you again for today"

"Thank you for coming and being so honest with me, about everything" He smiles.

"See you tomorrow" I smile and get out of his car.

"I'll call you"

I nod and walk towards my door, I go up the steps and unlock the door walking in. I turn to wave at Quil one last time and close it, hearing him drive away I walk to my couch grabbing my backpack and phone. I was about to turn it on only to realize the battery died.

"Shit" I mumble and walk into the kitchen to see if anyone wrote anything else, there was an ok under what I had then Bella left a note saying she was celebrating her birthday at the Cullens house. I roll my eyes and scramble the magnets I used and went up the stairs into my bedroom.

I leave my backpack on the floor and close the door behind me, I stumble with a few shoes on the floor and finally reach my night lamp turning it on, I connect my phone leaving it on my desk, and as I raise my sight I see Paul seating on my bed.

"What the fuck Paul, what are you doing here?" I said is a scared hushed tone, I didn't know if Bella was back home already.

"You never texted me saying you got home, I called you and texted you a million times. I came here you weren't here so I stayed until you came back"

"What if someone came into my room?"

"Bella was leaving with the leech when I got here, and hasn't come back and I don't know about your eye sight but I don't see the sheriffs car out front, do you?"

"There's no reason for you to give me an attitude" I scoff and turn to take off my shoes.

"I didn't know where you were, I had no way of finding you!" I heard him get up and step towards me.

"I'm sorry I went to the beach, I forgot my phone here and it died" I turn.

"Who?"

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows and cross my arms.

"Who did you go to the beach with?"

"Why is that any of you business"

"Why can't you just answer the god damn question" He says starting to get angry.

"Fine, Quil he took me out on a date" I didn't have to give him that much information but I knew it would sting him.

"No"

"No what?"

"No you are not allowed to go out with him"

"Ha! who do you think you are? Telling me who I'm allowed and not allowed to hang out with or go out with?"

"I'm your.." He begun but then stayed quiet.

"You're my what? Tell me!" I raise my voice, but all he does is turn around and begins to breath uncontrollably. "Fine don't tell, but don't come here acting like you're my boyfriend or my dad, cause you're not! Now leave!" I finish.

"What?" He growls.

"You heard me Paul, I said leave" and without another word that's what he did, he left.

I shut the window after him and closed the curtain, yet another fight with Paul about things he can't control. I walk over to my bed and shut the curtain, taking a peak at the front of the house. Still empty, no sign of my dad or Bella. I sigh and run my hands through my hair before grabbing my pjs to changing into it.

"Hey, are you home?" 7:40p.m

I walk to the bathroom after texting Quil, to brush my teeth and hair. Once I was done I walked back and checked my phone but still no response. I laid in bed staring at my celling thinking about what Paul wanted to say, maybe I could Jared what he was hiding, he's not very good at keeping secrets. I was about to get comfortable in bed to sleep when I heard my phone vibrate.

7:55p.m "Yes I just got home cupcake, goodnight sleep well"

"Goodnight, sleep well too" 7:55p.m

I set my phone back on desk and got comfortable in bed with a big smile appearing on my face. I can't believe after all these years I had Quil, Jake and Embry are going to freak out when they find out. Quil would probably tell them during school and I would sure hear from them when they did find out.