Chapter 297-298

Chapter 297 The Truth behind Qin Yufeng’s Case

“Why did you go and find Feng Yuxuan?” Mo Xuetong was about to cry, and thus she turned her head around to hide her tears.

Nonchalantly, Feng Yuran replied, “It was more satisfying to do it myself.”

She did not believe in it herself as Feng Yuxuan was immediately injured after he tried assassinating her. Furthermore, his severe injury made her teared up in regret. She didn’t know what exactly she was feeling, as she was being overwhelmed by pain and hatred. For that instance, she knew not what to say, choosing to ignore him and focus on bandaging.

Biting her lips, she stared at the man with her red eyes. She was shocked, surprised, upset, and a little touched… All these different emotions merged into that of anger. However, her pitiful and fragile look concealed her anger, as it looked more like a moan than anything else. A light mist covered her watery eyes, making her even more distressed and delicate.

Seeing that Mo Xuetong did not reply and was instead focusing on the bandage, as well as the fact that her face was one of displeasure, Feng Yuran stretched out his hand to pull her clothes. Touching her hair gently, he asked with anticipation, “Are you worried about me, Tong’er?”

Even though the pair of eyes were seductive still, he could not suppress the anticipation and nervousness in his eyes!

She waited and begged for her entire life, even sacrificing her life, just so she could have such a moment. In her previous life, she had always been met with nonchalance. But now, Mo Xuetong saw the concern from this devilishly handsome King Xuan. She bit her lips to suppress the surging emotions in her heart.

This man had always been at a high status, being the most doted son of Emperor Zongwen. However, he was willing to be in danger for her and injured himself just to get revenge for her. It would be heartless for her to not be touched by these actions. The heartwarming emotions in this life and the disappointment in her previous life combined into a very complex emotion.

“Tong’er, don’t worry. You can enter my manor anytime you want. If anyone dares to stop you, I will slash them.” Feng Yuran was serious in his words. Holding on to her thin shoulders, he suddenly used strength, forcing Mo Xuetong to fall on him involuntarily.

Seeing that she was about to fall on his wound, Mo Xuetong stretched out her hand to support herself to prevent further injuries.

“What are you doing now?” Mo Xuetong was annoyed and was about to straighten her body when the ground trembled. She then fell on him accidentally. Fortunately, she was quick to act and slented her body to fall in Feng Yuran’s open arms. He hugged her tightly as if he had planned it all along.

“Your Royal Highness, there is a rock under the carriage. I didn’t see it just now. Are you OK?” Before Mo Xuetong could complain, someone outside spoke.

No wonder this place seemed weird. It’s a carriage and not a house!

Mo Xuetong only had time to react to that statement when the man beside her answered lazily. “I’m OK!”

The voice outside disappeared.

Mo Xuetong wanted to seat upright when Feng Yuran turned around and pushed her body under his, with his handsome face was inches away from hers. That handsome face wore a devilish smile that also contained emotions of love and concern. He did nothing and merely stared at her intensely, his solid and wide chest against her breasts. The masculine aura of him attacked her senses.

At that moment, Mo Xuetong’s face blushed red as she immediately turned her face aside and pushed Feng Yuran’s face away. “Get… get away from me.”