Chapter 299-300

Chapter 299 Let’s Get Married

In the carriage, Mo Xuetong put down the curtains.

“Are you still hungry? I’ve had people prepare dinner. I haven’t had it so can you have it with me?” Feng Yuran unwillingly averted his eyes from her face. He suddenly raised his lips in a smile and then pointed to a small chest under the tea table. “Look over there.”

Mo Xuetong’s mind was still on what she had seen and didn’t instantly react. When she realized, she found there was already a smile on his handsome face. His slim finger was right beside her, pointing at that place. Suddenly, she remembered the feeling when his hand tightly hugged her so she blushed.

To cover it up, Mo Xuetong hurriedly turned to take a few bowls of dishes from the chest under the table.

The dishes had been kept warm. When tearing open the protective thick cloth, the aroma of food permeated.

“Let’s go back!” Feng Yuran lazily said.

Instantly, the carriage drove slowly and steadily.

“You actually slept with an empty stomach and didn’t even wake up when I carried you out. I don’t know what you’ve done to exhaust yourself so much!” Coldness flashed across Feng Yuran’s eyes, and he thought inside, “People in Mo Manor really don’t how to look after her.”

“Eat some. I’ll send you home later.”

It was indeed different from her last life. He, was not Sima Lingyun!

Just now, she was comparing him with Sima Lingyun. However, they couldn’t compare at all. She had been worried that he might hurt her. Now, she found it really funny. He cared about her health, and it greatly eased her mind.

Moving the tea table over, she scooped a bowl of rice for Feng Yuran and then prepared one for herself as well. She sat aside, bit the chopsticks, and found that those should all be dishes she enjoyed. At that moment, she turned to look at him.

“This is your favorite, stir-fried vegetables in season. Have a state. It’s still warm.” Feng Yuran tidied his robe, titled his body and put a cushion to support himself. It was really inconvenient for him when he had injuries in his chest and stomach.

“How do you know I enjoy this?” It was stir-fried fresh bamboo shoots and they should be very rare right now. It was just in spring and they should just come on the market not long ago!

Feng Yuran’s beautiful eyes contained pride and many other kinds of affections. Darting a glance at her, he languidly said, “Isn’t it easy to know what you like?”

His words left Mo Xuetong speechless. Then, she pouted and picked up some bamboo shoots to have a taste. It was so fresh and crisp that she almost screamed.

It was a really well-cooked dish, but, most of all, the fresh bamboo shoots in season whetted her appetite.

Seeing her enjoying the dish, Feng Yuran picked some more with his chopsticks and put them into her bowl, smiling. “Eat more if you like them! If you keep losing weight like this, you’ll be bony when you marry me.”

His words made Mo Xuetong blush. She didn’t say anything and just glared at him in embarrassment, picking some dishes and placing them in his bowl.

Feng Yuran was a little surprised and then squinted his handsome eyes. Satisfaction filled his phoenix eyes and he quickly took a bite of the food.

It was quiet in the carriage. The atmosphere was sweet and there was an affectionate feeling in the air!

When they finished dinner, Mo Xuetong cleaned the table a bit, sat back on the couch, and gave him a handkerchief. Feng Yuran was grinning from ear to ear and wiped his mouth when the handkerchief was still held by Mo Xuetong. When she placed the handkerchief back on the table, he grabbed her hand and said, “Tong’er, how about I marry you first?”