Chapter 209-210

Chapter 209 Doubtfully, Talking About the Past While Curing the Wound

The man in black nimbly reacted. On his one hand, the dagger fell down. In his other hand, another cold light rushed to Mo Xuetong's face. Bai Yihao waved his long robe and blocked it for her, and then blood splashed. He slightly groaned and fell on the ground while holding Mo Xuetong. On the other side, another man in black clothes appeared, but his face wasn't covered. He was dressed as a guard and rushed to the man in black.

The two of them fought.

The minute they fell on the ground, Mo Xuetong hurriedly got out of his arms and held his hand to ask, "How are you?"

On the sleeve of the robe was an arrow which was not too long. The blood reddened his white robe.

Bai Yihao slightly smiled and one wouldn't notice his pale face if not looking at him carefully. "I'm fine. That's nothing. You should go back now!"

He got wounded because he tried to protect her from the arrow, or it would be easy for him to evade with his kung fu.

Mo Xuetong didn't know how she had such strength. She just tore his sleeve apart and saw the arrow on his wrist. Mo Xuetong bit her teeth and seated him on a stone. She took out her handkerchief and fastened it on his arm. Although she had only read the medical books by herself, she knew she had to pull the arrow out first to stop the bleeding.

Bai Yihao stopped her with a smile. "Let's go to my room, where there is medicine." Though his face was pale, he looked pure and noble as a jade.

When the arrowed was pulled out, the wound should be treated with medicine. Mo Xuetong thought that since Bai Yihao had such excellent medical skills, he definitely had good medicine to cure the wound. Therefore, she didn't hesitate and held Bai Yihao in the direction as he pointed. Behind them, Mo Lan nervously followed and didn't dare to stop for a second.

This road was different from the one she had taken before. It didn't take her much time to get to Bai Yihao's house.

Mo Lan went to get water. Mo Xuetong bit her lips and held the arrow end with her trembling fingers, then she slightly lifted her eyes, "I'll pull it out now. Can you bear the pain?" The wound caused by the arrow was deep, so even though she covered her arm with the handkerchief, it wouldn't stop the blood from oozing out. The blood flew onto his white clothes through his arm.

Bai Yihao's other long arm reached over and steadily landed on her trembling hand. Then he gently smiled, "Don't worry. If you're afraid, I can do it myself." His light smile was truly unpleasing as if he was looking down on her.

Mo Xuetong glared at him and got rid of his hand. Then she held the arrow in his arm and pulled it out with much strength.

Bai Yihao's voice was extremely gentle. "You should look away in case the blood spills on you."

He was right, and Mo Xuetong slightly twisted her head. Then her hand quickly held onto the arrow and pulled it out. By the time, Mo Lan had already returned with the water and covered the wound with the handkerchief. Mo Xuetong threw away the arrow and took the tissue. Later, she attentively and softly wiped off the bloodstains and sprinkled the medical powders which had been prepared.

Even if Mo Xuetong was brave in this second life, she was terrified by that badly mutilated wound. She carefully wrapped it with a white cloth in case she hurt him. There was sweat on her forehead, and a blush emerged on her little white face. Her childish watery eyes were kind of vague, and her long black lashes fluttered from time to time. Her little pink lips shone like a juicy peach and were truly tempting.