Chapter 203-204

Chapter 203 It was All Settled and Mo Huawen Got Remarried

A servant-looking man was dragged out by the nanny and instantly knelt down before Mo Huawen. He trembled, "Master, I was helping in the feast. Then a few gentlemen wanted to go back and let me ask you. So I came in to call you. When I arrived, I saw no guard here and thought the servant was being lazy. Then I looked inside, but I found no Master but only a bowl of water on the table. I had been too busy to drink, so I drank it up. When I finished, I felt a little sleepy and leaned on the bedside. Somehow the girl walked in."

"I really don't know how it..." The servant said hurriedly and kept kowtowing, "Please forgive me. I have both elders and youngsters to feed. And my wife is ill."

Lan Xinru woke up after the slip. She suddenly stood up and threw herself at the servant with disheveled hair. She kicked and beat the servant like a shrew.

How she hated him! She had planned everything and drugged the drink that was going to help Master sober up. She lured the servant away and took the chance to go in. There was a man by the bedside, and she just dragged him without seeing his face. It was dark in the room, and she just got in from the outside and couldn't see clearly. She figured it wouldn't be anyone else except for Mo Huawen.

They had just finished, and she ignored the pain in her body. She just thought that when her aunt came in, all the people would see what had happened between her and Mo Huawen. Then he would have to marry her. However, to her surprise, she didn't realize it wasn't Mo Huawen until all the people rushed in.

It made her hatred more intense that it was only a servant, which was unbearable for her.

Lan Xinru beat and scolded the servant like a crazy woman. Her face was contorted and she beat the servant so hard that he rolled on the ground and begged for forgiveness.

"It's enough!" Figuring out the whole thing, Mo Huawen coldly said and waved his hand. Then two nannies came up and held Lan Xinru down. They turned around and asked Old Madam, "Old Madam, are you going to deal with her or..."

By then, Old Madam was disgraced and humiliated and felt great shame. She didn't dare to deal with anything. She stood up and said, "You can deal with it!" Then she had no more words and took all the people back to the inner yard. The minute she got back to the inner yard, she had Lan Xinru sent out with a small carriage, telling her not to come again.

After such a mess, not only was Lan Xinru disgraced, she was even more disgraced. She just felt everyone knew what she had done and couldn't calm herself down. After a few words, she said she didn't feel comfortable. Everyone there saw it, and most of them realized the twists and turns and naturally left her alone.

They just thought the houlseold of Mo Manor was really a mess.

A younger sister framing her elder sister, and a mother framing her son! It was so ridiculous! The whole manor was in a mess without a main wife. Some of them who got on well with Mo Huawen advised Mo Huawen to remarry soon in case the concubines and daughters caused trouble.

Mo Huawen sent out the guests out with a dark face. Then he went into the study and even pushed down the desk.

How he hated it!

He had known that Old Madam wanted him to marry Lan Xinru. Since the last time Lan Xinru seduced him and failed, he had declared that he wanted to marry another virtuous woman. Old Madam didn't say anything then and told him to decide for himself. Later, although Lan Xinru came into the manor sometimes, he just avoided meeting her and thought it would save Old Madam the trouble.

He didn't expect such a thing to happen.

If it hadn't been for the hangover cure drink Tong'er placed outside the study, and if he hadn't been cautious with the drink inside and taken a walk instead of sleeping, he would be the one framed.