Chapter 599-600

***
Go to my profile guy's 😊 I'll already posted the Finale.

Chapter 598 A Deal Caused by a Set of Head Accessory

You Yue’e was very anxious because she could not find a chance to talk to Princess Caifeng.

Feng Yulei’s memorial had been approved by the Emperor early in the morning and she was allowed to bring gifts to the Mo Manor to apologize. It was the madam of the Mo Manor who had treated her. The two did not have much to say and after a few words, You Yue’e left. She just went there to express their attitude. The apology to Mo Xueqiong was equivalent to King Yan’s Manor admitting their fault.

Mo Huawen knew this as well. Fortunately, he did not feel any pity for that daughter. King Yan’s Manor had made the Mo Manor look good and he did not pursue the matter any further. He told Xu Yan to treat Consort Yan and sent her out because Consort Yan was pregnant.

You Yue’e returned to the Mingguo Manor and chatted with You Yuecheng in the study for a while. Then, You Yue’e went to the palace to greet the Empress and followed by her side. She had been looking at Princess Caifeng earlier and could not tell what she felt. There were all sorts of emotions in her heart. Which woman was willing to choose another woman for her husband? But what could she do even if she was unwilling?

Could she just watch as Feng Yulei lose and die in the end?

As she noticed that Princess Caifeng had left to change clothes, You Yue’e could not sit there. She chatted with the Sixth Princess for a while before telling the Empress that she had to go to the bathroom. Then, the Empress nodded with a smile.

Coming out of the main hall, she asked the palace maids at the door and got the place where Princess Caifeng changed her clothes. Then, she went there. Feng Yulei was not here today, which was the biggest loss. You Yue’e had seen it clearly that the other princes were all dressed gorgeously, waiting for Princess Caifeng to pick them.

She had to persuade Princess Caifeng to marry into King Yan’s Manor before she went back to the hall. Even if she failed, she had to make her have a good impression on King Yan. Even if she could not make Princess Caifeng agree to marry into King Yan’s Manor, at least she had to get Princess Caifeng to mention King Yan in front of the Emperor. Given the Emperor’s character of caring about face, perhaps he would release King Yan.

“What kind of clothes are these? They look so ugly. I don’t want to wear them. I want to wear the clothes I brought here. The one that Mother made for me with peacock feathers.” Before You Yue’e came to the door, she heard Princess Caifeng’s angry voice from the room. There seemed to be a sound of pushing and hitting something.

“Princess, don’t be angry. The Empress said that when you decide to marry someone, you should give the clothes to him and ask him to embroider golden phoenix patterns on it for you to wear as a wedding dress.” A palace maid’s voice sounded anxious as she tried to persuade the unruly princess.

“A wedding dress, a wedding dress. I’m not married yet! I’m the prettiest in that set of clothes. I must stun him and let him know that I’m the most beautiful.” Princess Caifeng crinkled her nose. She was as proud as a peacock. She wanted Feng Yuran to like her and take a fancy to her the moment he saw her.

“Princess, the wedding dress can only be worn on your wedding day. If you wear it now, what will you wear when you get married in the future!” The palace maid persuaded her patiently while unfolding the clothes in her hands. The dress was made of brocade, and was beautiful. The pink color was in accordance with the princess’s skin. In fact, it was very suitable for her. However, the princess had a bad temper, and would not listen to her.