Chapter 449-450

Chapter 449 Interlocked: The Empress Dowager’s Plot

On the opposite high building, Mo Xuetong picked the curtain, and fixed her clear and charming eyes intently on what was happening. She felt the sulk brought by Mo Xueqiong dispersed completely with the show, which made her cheer up and smile brightly.

“Okay. You’ve seen enough. Just sit down. Look at you, not like King Xuan’s Consort.” Feng Yuran reached out his hands and pulled her back with some indulgence.

Mo Xuetong touched her neck, and it was kind of stiff. But it was a good and rare show once in a century. Looking at Ling Rui’er burning with a frenzy of rage and having to give money, Mo Xuetong felt happy in her heart. Her eyes rolled smartly, and she asked cutely, “Wasn’t it you that asked people to do this?”

She still remembered the affair about Ling Yang before. It seemed that Feng Yuran was also involved in it.

“I? How could it be? Am I the person who will do it?” Feng Yuran pulled Mo Xuetong into his arms, raised his handsome eyebrows and laughed leisurely.

If he was not the person who would do it, there was not anyone else possible to do it. Embraced by him, Mo Xuetong flushed but did not struggle. She pouted secretly but still asked sweetly, “You’re not the person. But who did it?”

She did not believe that it had nothing to do with Feng Yuran. This man liked to pretend to be the weak and to defeat the strong. He had deceived all the people in the world. What else couldn’t he do?

“What if I say that it has nothing to do with me?” Feng Yuran suddenly looked at Mo Xuetong seriously and said.

“If it is true, please tell me who the person is. And let me see who is so powerful and able to tease Ling Rui’er like this.” Mo Xuetong smiled disapprovingly and pushed him.

“If Tong’er gives me a kiss, maybe I’ll tell you.” It was a pity that this sly old fox was not fooled. With an oblique glance, he saw through her and did not allow her to attain her goal.

Not fooled? Mo Xuetong’s eyes rolled flickered smartly, and she put on a look of concern. Being worried, she pulled Feng Yuran’s hands and said, “What if Ling Rui’er finds that this has something to do with you? Feng Yuxuan and Duke Ding are not the men to be trifled with.”

When he looked at her coquettish and shy face pretending to be serious, Feng Yuran’s eyes were full of smiles. He came closer to her and gave a big kiss on her pink tender face, and said with a smile, “Tong’er, how can you be so cute? No wonder I was hooked on you at the first sight of you.”

His words made Mo Xuetong flustered. How could she not know what he meant at that time!

She still remembered the first time the two met. He was clearly a playboy. At that time, Mo Xuetong just rallied from the coma and had to go out to send a message. She was thin and weak, and was dressed as a little maidservant. How could he make fun of her at that time? Was he was too hungry to choose his food? Mo Xuetong did not understand that since there were a number of beautiful women in his manor, why did he still set up the reputation as a man of pleasure outside?

Thinking of this, Mo Xuetong felt a little unwell, and her little mouth slightly pouted.

Later, he disguised himself as a masked man and rushed into the old mansion in the Cloud City and struck fiercely, showing no trace of sympathy for her. And then, the things happened in the palace indicated that he had no affection for her. The more Mo Xuetong thought, the more aggrieved she felt.

“Tong’er, you don’t believe me? Why are you so unconfident? See how beautiful you are. I was hooked at first sight, then I was determined to marry you. Obviously, your beauty was born for me.” Feng Yuran said with a serious look, but the banter in his eyes made Mo Xuetong want to directly cover his annoying mouth.