Chapter 235-236

Chapter 235 Framing, Something Evil Has Got Me

Yu Feng arrived early the next morning, and Mo Huawen received him in the living hall. Mo Huawen looked up, only to find an old eunuch sitting beside Yu Feng, thus, he smilingly greeted them by asking, "I'm wondering which palace you come from."

The old eunuch slightly raised his head and glanced at Mo Huawen, answering, "Consort Yu of Caiwei Palace sent me to see her long lost older sister. Will you do me that favor?"

"As expected, Consort Yu sent him." Mo Huawen coldly smiled. Since taking office, he had been smooth in handling all kinds of affairs, therefore, he immediately saved the guest's seat for the old eunuch and seated himself in the place of the host.

Yu Feng directly cut to the chase, ignored the manners, and rudely put his teacup on the table. "Sir Mo, you haven't elaborated on the thing about my younger sister yet. My sister has always been nice, and how could she be so cruel to hurt her baby? A woman relies heavily on her children. How could she do such a stupid thing?"

Mo Huawen faintly smiled and a trace of fierceness flashed through his eyes. "So who do you think did it?"

With an evil intention, Yu Feng pushed the blame on Mo Xuetong. "I heard Sir Mo's third daughter is also involved. You don't have a legitimate son, but only this legal daughter, Third Young Miss Mo. In the eye of any sensible man, this Third Young Miss Mo must have hated her concubine mother's child and was the most likely to do it."

Since he couldn't finish this nicely, Mo Huawen didn't mind the manners anymore. He directly said coolly, "That doesn't necessarily mean it's real. And, how can you be so sure that Auntie Fang has always been kind? Do you know everything that happened during those years when Auntie Fang went missing?"

His words left Yu Feng dazed. Yu Feng found the question hard to answer.

Auntie Fang went separate from home since young. Yu Feng really couldn't tell how nice she had been. Just now, he declared her kindness just to harden his tone. Right now, when Mo Huawen questioned him, he found it hard even to utter a single word. Auntie Fang grew up outside his family, which was known to everyone. Since she had gone missing since childhood, who could be sure that she was still kind when they got her back?

Moreover, Yu Feng, of course, knew his family too well. In his manor, there's not really someone who could be called nice.

The old eunuch was quick to react and answered Mo Huawen's question with a bad attitude. "Sir Mo, no matter how ruthless your concubine is, she couldn't have harmed her own child, could she?"

"If she's pregnant with my child, she certainly wouldn't have. But what if it's not my child? In time, the child will grow less and less like me. Her getting of the child can stop people from suspecting and also finish Tong'er's life. It will only be beneficial for her. There's not a single drawback." However, he couldn't tell these kinds of things to others. Hence, Mo Huawen could only snort and ignored him with his increasingly cold face.

Hearing the old eunuch making the conversation worse, Yu Feng immediately helped ease the atmosphere. "Sir Mo, let's drop this topic first. Consort Yu heard that my sister is at your home and especially sent people to see her. Can you arrange for us to meet?"

He didn't come to pick up a fight today. If he could take Mo Manor without any force via Consort Yu's power and made his sister Mo Huawen's wife, he would have dragged Mo Huawen into Consort Yu's team. In the future, he would have Consort Yu in the harem and the connection of Mo Huawen at court. Although they both didn't have high ranks right now, they were bound to achieve something extraordinary. Additionally, if Consort Yu could give birth to a child, he would definitely connect to royalty.