Chapter 407-408

Chapter 407 See Mo Xuemin in the Sima Manor Again to Clear the Past

Mo Xuetong met Mo Xuemin in an empty courtyard.

The yard’s door was locked, and there were a few littered bowls on the ground with some spoiled leftovers. It was not too cold today, but the dishes had been sour. Obviously, the food had been put there for a long time.

Mo Lan helped Mo Xuetong into the yard and saw Mo Xuetong at first sight.

Mo Xuemin was all skin and bone with sunken eyes and prominent cheekbones. She looked like a middle-aged woman in her 30s and 40s at first glance, totally dispossessed of her beautiful face. She was dressed in rags and her broken clothes were screwed randomly. But her eyes were still full of wickedness.

Seeing Mo Xuetong come in finery, Mo Xuetong fixed her eyes on Mo Xuetong tightly and said in a trembling and hoarse voice full of hatred. “It’s you, right?”

Mo Xuetong wore an ice-blue light gauze dress with silk sash at the waist and a hemmed skirt of the same color to make her slender figure softer and more charming. Her black hair was sculpted into a graceful shape with little headwear and semi-curved jewelry on the forehead, noble and gorgeous, which lightened her face as beautiful and bright as the lotus just out of water.

Her eyes were glittering. She was no longer as weak and shy as she was seen in the capital at first sight.

Mo Xuetong didn’t answer her, but just raised her eyebrows slightly to look Mo Xuemin up and down with a flicker of mockery in her eyes. Mo Xuetong stood there, peaceful and beautiful like a fairy.

Mo Xuemin just felt that hatred rushed into her head and thought that things should not have been like this. How could Mo Xuetong, the bitch, live so well, but she, Mo Xuemin end up so miserable? Because of resentment and hatred, Mo Xuemin just felt that Mo Xuetong’s beautiful face seemed to jeer at her. Then, Mo Xuemin gritted her teeth and screamed loudly with hate. “Now, I end up like this. Are you satisfied? Do you like it very much? It is all because of you, slut! If it were not you, I would have become the legitimate daughter of Mo Family, and married into a rich family. I will kill you. I will kill you…”

Mo Xuemin rushed to Mo Xuetong madly with her hands grabbing to Mo Xuetong’s face fiercely. Mo Xuemin was going to tear that beautiful face. Since Mo Xuemin was unable to live a good life, she did not allow Mo Xuetong to live well. Both of them were daughters of the Mo family. Why was Mo Xuemin a daughter of a concubine, but Mo Xuetong born to be a legitimate daughter?

Mo Xuemin thought she had worked herself to get everyone’s recognition. But Mo Xuetong’s appearance destroyed everything she had. Mo Xuemin refused to accept as final!

Mo Ye’s figure flickered and blocked in front for Mo Xuetong, and raised her hand to hit Mo Xuemin exactly.

Mo Xuemin was beaten back two steps and crashed to the trunk heavily. A spurt of blood sprayed out of her mouth, and her body fell down along the trunk.

“If you can, just hit me to death.” She said maliciously and gave a cold smile, as if she feared nothing. She would rather die than continue to live life like that.

“You think I wouldn’t dare?” Mo Xuetong asked with a faint smile.

“You will die without an antidote. Don’t you want to go to hell to accompany me?” Mo Xuemin burst into wild laughter. She did not believe that Mo Xuetong didn’t want to live and that with the antidote, Mo Xuemin herself would not die. So what did it matter that Mo Xuetong lived a good life? Without an antidote, Mo Xuetong would also have a dead end. Perhaps, she would die earlier than Mo Xuemin. At the thought, Mo Xuetong could not help laughing wildly and arrogantly.