Chapter 411-412

Chapter 411 She Would be With Him, No Matter Life or Death

Mo Xuetong was dumbfounded and stopped suddenly. She touched her head and stood under the flower tree beside. She felt shocked that Consort Zhao looked so similar to Consort Xian. Although Consort Zhao was Consort Xian’s younger sister, the two were not related by blood. How could they look so alike?

Feng Yuran also said that his mother consort was an orphan and the relatives of her parents had passed away all. So his mother was barely related to He family in any way. How could it be possible that her mother had a sister who resembled her so much? Even if luck had happened, it was too unusually coincident.

Mo Xuetong felt somewhat that something weird was in it.

“What kind of family is He’s family?” After Mo Xuetong saw Feng Yuran in Anhe Palace, it was the first question that came to her mind.

Feng Yuran reached out to keep his hand around her waist and walked slowly into the main palace. Now there were only a few elderly maidservants and eunuchs here to take care of it, and they had retreated. The empty palace, though still brilliant, looked lifeless without the presence of the master.

No matter how gorgeous the palace was, it was just a barren palace without people’s presence.

“The family has always been profit-seeking. They are probably willing to do anything for the sake of wealth and prosperity. ” Feng Yuran raised the corner of his lips slightly with a look of coldness and said indifferently. The family was like bedbugs which were unable to get rid of as soon as sticking to others.

Disgusting! Extremely disgusting! In his heart, he never considered He family was his mother’s relatives. That family never thought his mother as their own relative, but only a pawn for them to seek wealth and prosperity. When his mother had passed away, He family did not even send a person to offer comfort.

Mo Xuetong took a secret glance at him, and felt that he looked mild, and then shook his sleeve and asked prettily, “Do you know Consort Zhao looks like our mother?”

“I Know. Just because she looked like our mother and was our mother’s younger sister, she could gain the favor. But in fact, Consort Zhao is just a fake but has been favored over a decade. If she did treat our mother sincerely, how could she just sit by and see our mother killed in other hands? ” Feng Yuran answering indifferently with a gleam of coldness flashing in his eyes, and his hand held Mo Xuetong’s hand unconsciously tighter and his voice sounded a bit angry.

He must resent Emperor Zongwen. He was so young when his mother died. And how could his heart not get broken when watching his mother die while his father did not want to avenge her? And later, he was almost poisoned to death. Although it was due to the complicated interest relationship in the harem, couldn’t Emperor Zong bear any responsibility?

A truly capable emperor was even unable to keep his lover alive.

Anyway, Feng Yuran had reasons to have grudges in his heart. No wonder although it was said that he was the most favored prince of Emperor Zongwen, Mo Xuetong never saw Feng Yuran find the Emperor actively. Instead, the Emperor was always favorable to him again and again. Feng Yuran and his father held totally different attitudes towards the death of Consort Xian.

But who could be to blame?

Feng Yuran lost his mother at a young age, and then, was sent outside the palace and trained with the secret guards. The hardships in it made Mo Xuetong full of distress. How old was he then? Five or six? Thinking about that time he had lost her motherly love, Mo Xuetong’s heart ached for him.

How had such a little prince got over it?

Mo Xuetong held her hand tightly against Feng Yuran and comforted softly. “His Majesty, maybe… had no alternative but to…”