Chapter 317-318

Chapter 317 Fifth Princess Seduced and Fallen into a Trap

Late night.

It was destined to be a sleepless night in the residence of the First Prince of Yan Kingdom. Firstly, the back garden where a lot of servants lived was burnt down in a fire.

When Bai Yihao entered the residence, a few horses entered quietly from the back door, under the cover of the night sky.

The dark clouds over the sky covered the bright moon, making the sky pitch black, where no stars could be seen. The tall and black walls reflect dim light from the moon.

A brisk carriage came to the front door of the manor under the night sky.

The coachman stepped forward and knocked on the door with the knocker.

The gatekeeper was still awake from the commotion just now. Hence, he was annoyed at the sudden uninvited guest since he had to come out and open the door himself. As he opened the door, he saw that the coachman was dressed elegantly, with a classy aura surrounding him. He then knew that this was no ordinary guest, and hurried forth to invite them.

“Excuse me, this is?”

The coachman came forth and whispered into the ear of the gatekeeper. As he spoke, a woman wrapped in a dark coat with a golden cloudy silk neckline alighted from the carriage. Her exposed face was that of extreme beauty. The gatekeeper immediately understood the situation and bowed, “Please, miss. My master is waiting for you inside!”

“Where is your master?” The woman’s face was full of annoyance as she entered the manor. The coachman was left outside as the gatekeeper closed the door. His master had left but he reminded him to take care of the woman from the brothel properly if she came, and to bring her to his room immediately.

As the First Prince of Yan Kingdom, he could not visit the brothel of the Qin Kingdom so openly.

Hence, the question by the coachman on Sir Bai’s whereabouts made the gatekeeper understand the entire situation!

He rushed in front, leading the way while flattering the woman. “It’s been long, Miss. Sir has been waiting for you for a long while.”

“Waiting for me?” Fifth Princess smirked as she was sure that he was waiting for that little bitch Mo Xuetong. It was indeed of no surprise that her cousin agreed to bring her over when she asked like how Mo Xuetong would, and he even let the gatekeeper lead her to him.

The gate of the courtyard was wide open, and the two guards left quickly when they saw that the gatekeeper brought a woman in.

“Miss, Sir is right inside.” The gatekeeper pointed at a door.

Fifth Princess waved her hand and the gatekeeper left obediently.

Pushing the door open, she realized that the room was unlit, and one could not tell the items inside. In front of the window, a man sat by the table and even his white shirt seemed darker in the night.

Fifth Princess looked at the upright figure proudly as she was sure that she would be marrying her cousin after tonight. The bitch Mo Xuetong would never dare to be arrogant in front of her again after she got married to her cousin, and her dream marriage would be crushed! She would love to have the bitch marrying the First Prince of Yan Kingdom, or becoming a concubine for Cousin Ling. She would be tortured every day as if in hell!

Her triumph made her took off her coat and hang it on the hanger beside her. She walked forth slowly, thinking about nothing as she sat red-faced in the arms of the man.