Chapter 521-522

Chapter 521 A Scheme, Yu Feng’s Suggestion

“Look at you, why are you still trying to take revenge on them?” Seeing that Yu Mingyong still didn’t listen to her, Consort Yu raised her voice and gritted her teeth angrily. She couldn’t help heavily patting him a few more times.

“Ouch, Elder Sister how could you hit me when I’m already wounded? Anyway, I can’t swallow my pride. So what if I’m in this state? The He family has never had a good time. I heard that they have been driven away by King Xuan from his house. It’s now the time to strike them when they are down. Why can’t I seek revenge for myself? I just don’t believe that Consort Zhao in the palace dare to openly help them when something like this has happened.”

Yu Mingyong’s voice grew louder and louder and he felt more and more rational. It was rare for him to look at Consort Yu so forcefully and insist on his plan. He had been framed over and over again recently and was already full of anger. He vented all his anger on the He family. He felt that he would not be able to dispel the hatred in his heart if he did not destroy the He family.

Although his words were tough, at his last few words, Consort Yu immediately frowned and did not say anything.

Yu Mingyong, who was familiar with his elder sister’s character, was overjoyed when he saw her expression. Knowing that there was a chance, he hurriedly winked at Yu Feng, who was standing by the side.

Yu Feng understood immediately when he saw that. He took two steps forward and said respectfully, “Your Highness, what First Young Master said makes sense. I have investigated the matter. The incident has just happened and the He family has been chased away by King Xuan. They are like dogs that have lost their homes now. Now that they dared to plot against a prince’s first consort, Consort Zhao in the palace won’t dare to speak up for them. If anything happens to them now, others will all think that King Xuan has done it. After all, he is a man who is law-defying.”

Consort Yu was a little tempted by his words. She blinked her beautiful eyes and felt that it was a good idea.

She had long seen Consort Zhao as an eyesore! Now, she felt even more uncomfortable as if she had been pricked by a thorn.

It was said that the Emperor had been in favor of her for many years, and she was the Emperor’s favorite woman. Consort Yu had wanted to form an alliance with her. She intentionally showed her kindness to Consort Zhao, and even brought Consort Zhao to the Empress Dowager’s palace to pay her respects, hoping to lure her into the Empress Dowager’s side. Moreover, she thought that it wasn’t bad for her younger brother to marry Consort Zhao’s niece. At the very least, she could collect Consort Zhao.

In the future, when the little prince in her belly was born, he would be protected by more people.

But unexpectedly, before they got closer, an accident happened at the banquet. It was not He Yuxiu’s fault at first, but Consort Zhao pushed the blame to He Yuxiu in order to save He Yufen. Who was He Yuxiu? She was her future sister-in-law. Her brother was already very disappointing, and if he married a woman who was a shameless thief, the family was all ruined.

Consort Yu was on the verge of falling out with Consort Zhao at the time. It was because He Yuxiu hadn’t married her brother yet and could only be considered Consort Zhao’s family.

Then, she vented all her anger on Ling Rui’er, who was the cause of the incident. She asked Feng Yuzhen to frame Ling Rui’er. On the one hand, it was for Yu Mingyong’s sake, and on the other hand, she tried to create animosity between Ling Rui’er and King Chu, Feng Yuxuan, so as to help Feng Yuzhen gain benefits.

In the palace, Consort Yu and Consort Zhao were a little at odds with each other.

With He Yuxiu’s disappearance, the marriage between the Yu Manor and the He Manor had been blown up. Consort Yu did not find it a pity. In fact, she really hoped that something would happen to He Yuxiu. She really did not want her younger brother to marry that woman. However, since Yu Mingyong had taken a fancy to her, she could not force him not to marry her. As such, it was the best outcome.