Chapter 347-348

Chapter 347 Empress Dowager’s Plans in Cining Palace

At the back garden of Princess Royal.

Bai Yihao came here to say goodbye to Princess Royal. As the aunt of Bai Yihao, it’s normal for Princess Royal to talk intimately and personally to him, and hence she ushered all her servants out, with only Princess Royal’s nanny, Nanny Qin, guarding the door. The conversation inside made Nanny Qin shudder in fear.

That was nothing like the intimate conversation between an aunt and her nephew, it’s clearly…

The voices in the inner hall were not loud, with a certain kind of gracefulness and composure even though they were talking about a topic that devastated others. Nanny Qin suppressed the chill in her heart and stood further away, cautiously monitoring situations outside the room. She was afraid that someone could be eavesdropping and use the information to hurt Princess Royal.

“Aunt, did you forget the hatred we had before? Did you forget your parents, who sent you into the imperial family just to save your life? Aunt, do you still remember the sister that loved you? The one that ran away and died far away just to protect you?” Bai Yihao took the teacup beside him and drank, explaining casually. The meaning behind his sentences hit Princess Royal like a thousand-pound hammer, pouncing on his heart multiple times.

Each time, it hit the softest part of her heart!

Princess Royal, who sat opposite him, was all pale, her fingers on the tabletop trembling and unconsciously convulsing. Her illness had turned better but she was still pale for she had been to the palace these few days to visit Empress Dowager. Now, there was no trace of blood flowing in her face.

“Hao’er, must you really do this?” She took a deep breath and picked up her teacup with trembling hands. She sipped at it and asked anxiously, raising up her head, taking advantage of the heat that the tea brought her.

That was an intimate call of his name that she had never used before!

“Aunt, do you really not care about all those bloody feuds we had? Are all these lives lose irrelevant to you? Did all the years of extravagant life made you forget the feud from your birth parents? Aunt, if our grandfather didn’t pass away last time, you will still be a princess, a proper and official princess. You need not live so humbly all these years, not able to interfere in even your sister’s death.” Bai Yihao explained coldly.

“Hao’er…” Princess Royal could not suppress her painful expression as the fingers holding on to the teacup trembled. Her expression was sad and bitter. “I…”

“If Aunt was unwilling to do it, I will avenge for my grandfather, grandmother, mother and aunt myself! I shall burden all the responsibilities, and you just need to be the princess of Great Qin, enjoying the luxurious life brought by the blood of your loved ones.” Bai Yihao stood up indifferently, completely disregarding Princess Royal, who had a stiff expression. She bowed to Princess Royal and just left, ignoring her.

“Hao’er, Hao’er…” As if hit by something heavy, Princess Royal stood up immediately. She tried to grab onto Bai Yihao’s hand but he casually pushed her away.

“Don’t worry about me, Aunt, I am fine. I have so many responsibilities and burdens! How can I let something happen to myself since I’m the only one left!” Bai Yihao stood away, his handsome face bearing a cold smile. He seemed to be smiling peacefully but there was no warmth in his smile, which made Princess Royal even more heartbroken.

Seeing Bai Yihao turning away, Princess Royal chased out and almost fell. She then turned around and started coughing loudly.

“Your Highness, Your Highness, what happened to you?” From the door, Nanny Qin rushed in and supported the weak Princess Royal.