Chapter 471-472

Chapter 471 Punishment of Both King Manors

“No.” Mo Xuetong denied it. She did not know where she found the strength to push herself up to glare at Feng Yuran. She pouted and said, “Your Highness, you have to give me a standard operating procedure about the woman in your back courtyard. Otherwise, others might say that I cannot accept other women. If you don’t wish to see them, then think of a way to move them out and not lock up a perfectly fine back courtyard. Others will laugh at you.”

“Alright, then how do you think I should deal with this?” Feng Yuran’s lips curved up as he tugged on her hand lazily, indicating that she did not have to be so serious about it. He was strong and Mo Xuetong’s arms, which were propping her up, gave in. She fell onto him and her sharp chin hit his solid chest. She could not help but groan in a low voice and then hurriedly reach out to cover her mouth.

This man was always so rough. She almost bit her tongue!

“It’s your courtyard. You should be the one to make the decision.” She complained, glaring at him with her lively eyes.

“Is it my back courtyard? Is it not Tong’er’s back courtyard? A man is in charge of what happens outside and a woman manages the household. Why are you asking me about the womanly matters of the back courtyard?” Feng Yuran patted her head in a good mood. He teased her as if she were a child, “Look at you, you are now a consort. You have to deal with the women in the back courtyard for your husband. Everyone says that there are all kinds of women in King Xuan’s back courtyard. King Xuan doesn’t care if they smell good or bad. As long as he likes them, he’ll bring them to his manor.”

“You are now the only mistress of King Xuan’s Manor. You have to behave like it! Just get rid of them.” Feng Yuran winked at her charmingly and continued, “Anyway, I am just a useless man. I used to bring them into the manor one by one and was a licentious person. Of course, I will listen to everything you say now.”

“What do you mean?” Mo Xuetong blinked. Her heart was not beating as quickly now and she was not breathing as heavily. Her mind was clearer as well as she secretly rolled her eyes at him. She knew that she had been a little unreasonable earlier. She knew very well how he felt about her. However, she felt uncomfortable about the women in the back courtyard.

“Nothing, don’t worry. Father gave me a holiday these few days. We can just have fun in the manor and clean it up. With me around, you won’t be known as being easily jealous.” Feng Yuran smiled and reached out to hold her in his arms once more. He flipped over to his side and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep.

This was the second time Feng Yuran had hinted that he would have more time in the following days.

This made Mo Xuetong feel a little uneasy. She bit her lips and then pouted slightly as she glanced at him. His eyes were closed and he seemed to be comfortable. Then, she shifted around, wanting to get his attention. However, Feng Yuran seemed to have really fallen asleep. He laid there unmovingly and did not make a sound.

Was he really asleep?

Mo Xuetong glared at him huffily!

However, the man laid there as if he was unconcerned with anything and did not react at all. Mo Xuetong lowered her hands and closed her eyes as well. What was she worried about if he wasn’t? Anyway, it was a matter that involved King Xuan’s Manor. Who else would manage it if he didn’t?

She closed her eyes, feeling frustrated. She could really be tired for she fell asleep in just moments, her breath slowing and evening out.

The long lashes of the man who had kept his eyes closed and pretending to be asleep fluttered open. He opened his eyes, which seemed to be smiling and reached to land a soft kiss on her eyelids. He took a close look at her face. She was sound asleep. Then, he pulled her in his arms and called out lazily to the driver, “Go to the medicinal hall. Her Lady was so shocked that she relapsed.”