Chapter 455-456

Chapter 455 An Agreement and the Friendliness Between the Imperial Noble Consort and the Empress

Even Feng Yulei, who was standing by the large horse carriage smiled. He watched Mo Xueqiong with some interest. When he realized that it was Mo Xueqiong, a hint of disgust flashed in his eyes. He pretended not to see the pleading look in her eyes and helped You Yue’e onto the luxurious horse carriage in front before following her in. He did not take a second look at Mo Xueqiong.

This was the man Mo Xueqiong had loved. She had done everything to hurt Mo Xuetong and betrayed her father for this man. But in the end, the man hated her and felt disgusted by her.

Mo Xueqiong’s blood ran cold. If Mo Jiao had not reached out for her, she would not have been able to continue standing. She could hear the peals of mocking laughter around her and she turned around. None of the faces around her were kind. They were filled with disdain, scorn, and disgust. Their emotions almost destroyed her mental state. She reached out with shaking hands and seemed as if she wanted to catch something.

However, who was there to help her?

“What’s all this noise? She’s made such a mess just by getting on the horse carriage. Someone, drag her down. She doesn’t have to go since she doesn’t want to.” His voice was dark and cold but sounded like angels singing to Mo Xueqiong. She looked up, shocked and curious, to see the cold expression on You Yuecheng’s handsome face. She felt for that moment that everything around her was blurry as tears filled her eyes.

She covered her mouth to stop her agitated cries.

“Your Excellency, I did not mean to do that. His Highness asked me to go…” Madam Li said sweetly and urgently when she saw that the person was You Yuecheng and there were guards coming to drag her away.

She wanted to bring up Feng Yulei, but before she could even do so, the guards standing next to You Yuecheng dragged her down from the carriage and tossed her on the ground like a sack.

She fell to the ground even more forcefully than Mo Xueqiong. Her face was pale and she could not get up. She was going to say something but You Yuecheng looked at her coldly and she immediately stopped herself from saying anything. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She would never forget how You Yuecheng had killed a madam who tried to seduce You Yuecheng when she realized that she had no future in the King’s Manor. The body had been cut into pieces and the concubines in the manor were all invited to view it.

The madam was a beautiful woman. However, no matter how beautiful a woman was, she would not be too looking in death. Madam Li thought of the woman’s eyes which were open even in her death and was extremely frightened. She did not dare to say anything else.Visit website Listnovel.com

King Yan’s affections might be important, but it was not as important as her life!

“Second Consort Mo, please get on the carriage!” You Yuecheng showed sufficient respect to Mo Xueqiong, who was a Second Consort. Even though his expression was distant, Mo Xueqiong was so touched and speechless by his actions. She got onto the horse carriage with Mo Jiao’s help. On the horse carriage, she could still feel her heart beating wildly. She hadn’t felt like that in a long while!

Thinking about how You Yuecheng stood up for her earlier, Mo Xueqiong felt warmth spreading through her heart. As long as she could get medicine to fix her face, there would still be hope for her!

As such, Mo Xuetong had to die!

Inside Tianfeng Palace, the Empress sat at the very front of the hall with a dark expression. Imperial Nobel Consort Wen sat next to her with a smile. She looked friendly and kind.