Chapter 479-480

Chapter 479 Feng Yuxuan’s Plan within the Military Base

“Plan to frame you?” Mo Xuetong moved subconsciously, her big watery eyes widened in bewilderment as she stared at Feng Yuran in shock and disbelief.

“I don’t know what is on this woman’s mind. Even though she knew I disliked her, she purposefully showed herself in front of me, and even mocking me. I was thinking of creating some trouble back then and thus threw her into the lake. However, she was after all the daughter of Duke Wanping and I cannot kill her. It was unexpected that she knew how to swim and even tore her clothes underwater.”

Feng Yuran explained casually. “Since she wanted to enter my messy harem, let me fulfill this wish of hers, and find out what Duke Wanping is up to.”

There were many beauties in the back garden, and an extra woman meant nothing to him. Why would he reject a beauty coming forth offering herself? After all, he was not the one being promiscuous. He would only be scolded by his father, and would not be affected much.

There was no reason for him to accept the treasure sent to him!

It was the first time that Mo Xuetong had heard of this affair. She was slightly stunned and blinked her eyes in shock and astonishment. That was extremely adorable in Feng Yuran’s eyes.

He stretched his hand over to pinch her cheeks as he smiled and asked, “There is no need to be jealous over her.”

“No one is jealous!” Mo Xuetong slapped his hand away as her pink face turned red. She would be obviously lying if she said that she was not affected by what happened before even when she rejected him upfront just now, she was still anticipating a little.Read latest chapters at L istnovel.com

At this juncture, she felt that his handsome gaze was penetrating her, and hence felt a little embarrassed and angry. She pushed her aside and complained. “Go away from me. I am very hot!”

“Really not angry?” Seeing a red blush appearing on her pink cheeks, he knew that she was truly embarrassed. Feng Yuran then immediately stopped joking. However, he didn’t move back but instead turned over, hugging her tight. Looking at her frustrated face, he smiled and said, “My heart is with Tong’er. There is nothing to worry about.”

Seeing that he was more and more outrageous, staring at her with heated eyes, Mo Xuetong felt that body heated up with unnaturally as well. His aura came forth from all parts of his body, making her face heat up and her heart thump loudly, and even her head felt dizzy. She then pushed him aside and sighed, replying coyly, “You let me go. I am really dizzy.”

Her words made Feng Yuran release his hug before touching her forehead and his own. He then mumbled to himself. “It’s not hot, even less hot than mine!”

Even though the person speaking had no hidden intentions, the person listening was extremely embarrassed. Seeing that his handsome face was blushing, his eyes were full of mesmerizing beauty, and his hasty uncontrolled breathing, Mo Xuetong was unable to lift up her head to stare at him. How… how could this man… have such a thick skin…

How dare he say such things?

“What was it about that Lady Qin? I heard she had always been someone with high regard of herself, why would she suddenly decide to seduce you?” To remove herself from such a strange situation, Mo Xuetong pushed Feng Yuran aside and sat quietly next to the window. She took a few deep breaths before asking the question, changing the topic.

That was something she had always wanted to ask!

She had asked Mo Lan to investigate the personality of Lady Qin after that arrogant conversation Lady Qin had with her that day. With such a personality, she would never lower her head unless something exceptional happened. However, upon hearing from Feng Yuran that she was the one who set the plan to enter his manor, Mo Xuetong felt alarmed and surprised, and hence she asked Feng Yuran directly.