Chapter 421-422

Chapter 421 Set A Trap. He Yufen Was Overjoyed

“Well, elder sister, what’s wrong with you? Look at you! Where is your decent as a young lady? Then, don’t make senior uncle angry! Maybe he will replace you with a sister from the hometown.” He Yuxiu screamed exaggeratedly. Looking at the mess on He Yufen, He Yuxiu turned around her with a look of fuss.

He Yufen stopped and refuted immediately with an acid smile. “Even if I am replaced, I will not be replaced by second young sister. You’d better think about how to be the playboy’s wife now. As for other things, you don’t bother to worry about.”

If He Yufen’s current expression was exposed to the people in the King Xuan’s Manor, it would be a great shock to them, as she was not the gentle First Miss He as she usually pretended.

Her words stung He Yuxiu. He Yuxiu’s countenance changed instantly, and she gnashed the teeth in anger and said, “Don’t swagger. I’m afraid that you are not only unable to become the King’s consort, but also fail to marry a playboy. Perhaps, you have to go back…”

“Shut up!” Before she finished, she was interrupted severely!

In front of the moon-shaped courtyard door, the He’s brothers stood glumly at the door. Senior Master He looked sternly at the sisters. Then, the two sisters did not dare to quarrel any longer and just saluted them with a shudder.

“Why not prepare your dowry but be idle here?” Second Maser He looked at He Yuxiu coldly.

He Yuxiu was too scared to say a word, just saluted hurriedly and walked timidly to the path with her maidservant.

“What happened to you?” Senior Master He looked up and down at He Yufen’s embarrassment and asked displeasedly.

“Father, I have something to tell you.” He Yufen was calmer than He Yuxiu. After letting out a long breath, He Yufen looked around the maidservants and servants, and recovered her gentleness.

“Come here.” Seeing that she had something to say, Senior Master He turned back and said coldly. The two masters walked to the room, without any manservant following them. He Yufen did not take her maidservant as well but just held her dirty skirt and followed anxiously…

It remained unknown what they had discussed, but in the following days, He Yufen still went to the King Xuan’s Manor restlessly, showing her determination that she would not stop until she reached her goal.

Mo Xuetong asked the servants to spread that she was ill. However, He Yufen still came to the manor every day, but was refused by the same excuse that Her Highness was ill. Today, she came to the manor again, and saw Mo Yu coming out of the manor anxiously. So He Yufen tipped her maidservant a wink, and the maidservant understood and came up hurriedly to ask, “Isn’t this Her Highness’s most competent assistant, Sister Mo Yu? Is there anything urgent for Sister Mo Yu in such a hurry?”

Being blocked, Mo Yu looked up and said angrily, “Get out of my way, and I am busy now!”

The maidservant did not take it seriously, but still asked tentatively with a smile, “Sister Mo Yu, you may need a carriage to go out. And our young lady happens to go back. Since you are in a hurry, why not take our young lady’s carriage?”

Prevailed by the words, Mo Yu stopped to look at the maidservant and then the small door, and asked with a frown, “Will your carriage go to the pharmacy?”

The maidservant rolled her eyes and answered smilingly, “It happens that there is a big pharmacy on our young lady’s way back home. It is said that the medicines of every description are available there, and the people are all experienced.”