Chapter 1

Sang Emily Sorenson stared up at the gigantic ship before her, her mouth slightly open and her green eyes sparkling into overdrive. Her fingers, that clutched her favorite book, went slightly limp as she continued to stair at the ship that would carry her and her family far away from there nosy neighbor.

The beautiful 16 year old was the secret of the Sorenson's, a rich and mysterious family. Her father- before he married to Anna- was a terrible flirt and flung himself at every woman that had a pulse. After he married Anna and had his oldest daughter, Marie Susan Sorenson, he settled down- until he captured the eyes of a beauty.

It was a one night fling- but one thing lead to another, and there, on the Sorenson's doorstep, 6 months and 3 weeks after James Sorenson fling, was baby Sang Emily Sorenson, abandoned with only a blanket, a note and a small teddy.

They simply had to take her in- and that was how Sang became the Sorenson's biggest secret- if anybody learned of what James had done, there reputation would be down the drain quicker than you could say "The Grimm Brothers'"

" Sang! Stop gaping and move!" came the strict voice of Anna Sorenson, or in Sang's case, her mother who was actually her step-mother.

Confusing- isn't it.

" Coming mother!" Sang called back, re-gaining her grip on her favorite Grimm tale- Cinderella- before weaving her way towards the rest of her family, who were waiting impatiently by the gang walk that would lead them onto the ship that would take them away from England- the grand and unsinkable, Titanic.

Once Sang reached her family, she was greeted with a strict mother, a bored sister and a father who tried- and failed- to look upbeat.

" Come on! A new life in America!" Sang's father said, before heading up the gang walk. All there luggage were already on the ship, in there rooms.

As Sang walked up the gang walk, her green eyes darted everywhere- trying to take everything in. She wasn't let out much, so this was a new experience for her.

" Father, I want that dress. Father, you must get me that dress!" the posh and- rather high pitched- voice of her 2 year older sister, Marie Susan Sorenson, rung out from behind her, pointing towards a woman who was wearing a Herbert Luey evening dress, overly looking to impress people as she walked along the side of the Titanic.

Despite the fact that the young beauty simply adored the color pink, that dress made her want to vomit, and if Marie ever wore it- she would vomit.

Today, Sang wore something quite simple compared to the rest of her family- unlike the rest of her family who dressed up like they were going to meet the queen. She wore a blue dress with a big bow in the middle, matching hat with black bow and all. It was one of her favorite's- after her pink one, of course.

" Father! I want it now!" after a quick glance backwards, Sang realized that Marie was going as red as the dress she wore, and was glaring daggers at there father, who was leading them all as they made there way slowly up to the top deck on the Titanic.

" Marie, darling, I can't get it now, but the moment we set foot in America, you will get a whole new wardrobe, that dress included," her father reasoned quickly, as he had also glanced back at his oldest daughter.

" Don't spoil her!" Sang's mother screeched from the back of the line, making the beauty cringe.

Anna's favorite hobby was to shout in her shrill voice at Sang. It drove her mental, but she had to listen- or she'll get the stall (she will have to sit on the stall until her mother returned or her father found her, which could take ages). And she couldn't pretend to listen while her mind drifted to God knows what- because her mother who was actually her step-mother often made her repeat it back to her.

Sang decided to ignore the argument that took place between her two parents as they made there way up onto Titanic. It happened so often, she had learned how to zone it out and now that was a good thing- she wanted to look more at the gigantic ship that would take her to America.

But, instead of taking in the ship, her green eyes locked onto somebody already on deck.