Chapter 21

When Sang and Victor had arrived at the dining room, she had quickly steered him away from the largest table there, knowing that her mother would most likely be sitting there, and into a booth. Once comfortably seated, a waiter had rushed over to their table an asked for their orders. Sang ordered the same food a Victor- Salmon En Sauce- hoping that it wouldn't come back as another new species as gloop.

As they waited for their food to come back, two men came and stood in front of their table.

Sang recognized both of them almost immediately. J.Bruce McCoy was one, he had given her the tour of the ship, though he spent most of his time staring at her chest, and the other was the captain of the ship, Edward J Hendricks. This was, apparently, going to be his last voyage for reasons unknown to the world as he was far to young to retire of old age. He was very well know- even for someone who had hardly ever left their own house like Sang.

" I hope you are enjoying your voyage so far, Miss Sorenson and Mr Morgan," Hendricks said. Their was something of about his tone. Sang couldn't place what it was, but it didn't sound as if he wanted them to.

" Indeed," Victor told them, his accent sounding more posher than it actually was, sounding strangely like her mother. Sang had to force back a giggle.

" If their is anything we can do for you," McCoy smirked at Sang at this, making her urge to giggle vanish as she shrank in her chair, slightly afraid of what he could do to her, "let us know."

With that, they left the cowering Sang and Victor alone.

" Are you okay, Sang?" Victor questioned the moment that they had gone out of earshot. Sang just meekly nodded, not really wanting to take her eyes of the suddenly very interesting table cloth.

" Sang," Victor said, "look at me."

The beauty was never one to disobey, so she looked up, and quickly regretted it. The handsome man before her eye's flashed angrily, like hers had probably done earlier, and he clenched his teeth so hard the beauty thought they might break.

Sang wondered weather she was the cause of his anger. This thought brought tears to her green eyes and she looked back down at the table cloth, trying to take her thoughts off the angry Victor by memorizing the pattern of it.