Chapter 23

Wait for what exactly? Sang wondered. He question was answered moments later as 8 boys barged into the room.

" Who's died?" Kota said, looking wildly round the room as if looking for a sign of blood or a dead body. Sang couldn't help but giggle at them as they comically looked round the room and at their appearances.

Kota had some very big eyebrows and mustache drawn on him in pen, North had a towel rapped round his waist and was dripping wet (Drop, drop, drop, Sang found herself chanting to the towel), Gabriel was covered in flour, Luke hair was styled into a princess tiara, Silas was wearing a pink bonnet, Nathan had the new species of green gloop that Sang discovered yesterday, Sean had jam round his mouth and Owen had 2 pieces of bread stuck to his cheeks.

" Nobody, and what the hell happened?" Victor asked, a confused expression on his face, "actually, don't answer that- I don't want to know."

" Why are we here?" Luke complained as he started to undo his tiara braids.

" I'm getting there! Okay- we need to look into McCoy."

" Report," was all Owen had to say before Victor spilled the beans of what happened during lunch. The beauty glowed bright red throughout all of it, hiding her face in her hands. She wasn't coming out until her cheeks stopped glowing- which might take a while.

" THAT PERVERT!! HOW DARE HE LOOK AT SANG BABY LIKE THAT?!?! HE IS SO FUCKING DEAD!!" North shouted.

Though Sang's cheeks hadn't yet gone back to their original paleness, her hands fell to her lap as she looked at North with the confused expression that Victor wore when they all arrived, "Sang baby?"

It was very comical the way North blushed- his cheeks just exploded with the bright red color that Sang nearly always wears around them, "ummm."

" We can discuss pet names later," Owen commanded, "but first- what are we going to do about Mc-fucking-Coy? And yes, I did just swear. Don't act so fucking shocked about it Sean. He is that fucking bad that I have to fucking swear about it. Okay? Okay."

" I'm a terrible influence on you, Mr B," Gabriel commented, looking very shocked at the language Owen was using.