Chapter 30

I am going to do a double update for you. Why? Because I can't update the normal days I update because I am going away (no internet connection or anything). Hope you enjoy! :D

Sang woke up to her mother angrily tying her to the stall that she had spent most of her childhood dreading, a cloth in her mouth preventing her from speaking and breathing properly.

" Stupid girl... Just like her mother... Slut... Selling her body... money used to do hair..." her mother muttered as she tied the knots that bound her to the chair. Tears fell down her face, from the pain and her mother's words. 

Sang tried to ask what her mother meant by 'just like her mother' but the cloth tied tightly round her mouth prevented her from doing this without sounding like Marie when she muttered under her breath how rubbish her father was for not getting everything she wanted right this instant. 

Once her mother had finished tying the tight knots that the beauty, no matter how much she wriggled and struggled, couldn't break from, she stood up, seemly satisfied with her work, "you will stay here with your boyfriend," her mother spat, "until I return."

The moment that Sang's mother left the room, Sang's head was scanning for the room, looking for Gabriel.

She gasped- not a good idea when she could hardly breath as it was- when she found him. Their was a big bruse peaking from under his beautifully unique hair and his shirt was sprayed with blood. Gabriel was tied like her, to another stall that Sang didn't know her mother had brought along with her, but it seemed... It seemed....

Like he wasn't breathing.

This, in itself, was enough to make Sang start fighting the ristraints.

She had to get over to Gabriel. She had too free him. She simply had to!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At first, it was so painful that it was practically unbearable- her hands flexing backwards in their restraints so she could undo the complicated knots that her mother did- but her hands soon numbed so she couldn't feel them. Sang knew this wasn't a good sign, but at the moment, she couldn't care less.

She had to save her Gabriel before it was too late for him, no matter what happened to her in the proses.