Chapter 31

It was 40 minutes later that Sang mannered, through her tears, to reach the rope that bound her to the chairs and loosen it enough so she could slide her hands out.

Through this all, Sang wondered why the others hadn't come to save her. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks, or Marie when she didn't get what she wanted- they knew how fashion crazy Gabriel was, so they could be gone for weeks and nobody would even think twice about it. 

Which sent the beauty into full blown panic. What if they had both been knocked unconscious- what would happen then? And to be honest, it chilled Sang to the bone at the though of what could happen if that had happened.

The second that Sang released her hands from their bounds, she was untying the ones that stopped her legs from escaping, barely noting the redness that meant bruises and the bleeding.

That wasn't important. Gabriel, however, was very important. More important than her own safety and health.

And if any of the other boys had been tied to a stall, then Sang would of reacted the same way. They had excepted her like one of their own, ignoring her dysfunctional family that enjoyed either ignoring her or hurting her, and loving her.

Like Titanic, their love and kindness is unsinkable, Sang thought to herself, smiling at the thought. 

It was now, and only now, that Sang realized that she was falling for her saviors- every single one of them. And for once, she wasn't scared of the unknown or the fact that they would reject her.

Instead, she wondered what could happen in the future.

Get back on track, Sang. You can think about that later. Not now. Your face will be on fire for the rest of your life. she thought to herself, cheeks on fire, as she finished untying the rope at her legs.