Chapter 13

Sang was seriously wondering if there was handsome men round every corner as she looked at the doctor from her position in Nathan's arms.

He had sandy blonde hair, the gentle curls cut to he middle of his ears. His eyes were a dazzling green and his face was kid. He was a head taller than Sang- standing up- with tapered shoulders and a trun body. He had a heart shaped face and appeared no older than 19. If she passed him on the street- not that she would of been able to- she would of never of guessed he was a doctor.

" Well, well, well- who do we have here then?" the doctor said, his eyes landing on Sang and it looked like he was checking her out- or looking her over for injuries. Sang couldn't tell. She could tell, however, that he liked what he swore from the gleam in his eyes.

" I don't know. I just found her in Mrs Sorenson's room, all pale and like this. I don't think she can talk- she's been squeaking like a mouse all the way here," Nathan told the doctor as he took the beauty over to her bed and laid her down on it.

" Hmm," the doctor said, stroking an imaginary beard as he looked over Sang, "right, lets do some yes and no questions. We ask you a question, and you nod or shake your head. You okay with that?" she nodded.

" Are you related to Mrs Sorenson?" Sang nodded.

" Are you her sister?" she shacked her head.

" Her Daughter?" Sang shrugged- she didn't know weather to nod or shake her head for that one. He mother hated being known as her mother, and told her every chance she got that she was her step-daughter, and if Sang ever told anyone that she was her mother's proper daughter like Marie... Sang honestly didn't want to know what would happen.

" Step-daughter?" Sang nodded.

" Did you step-mother punish you?" she, once again, nodded.

" Why?" Sang, not really wanting to get into details about her slip up and that wasn't a yes or no answer, shrugged.

" That isn't a yes or no question! Moving on: can I take a look at your throat?" there wasn't anything to lose, so Sang nodded, and opened her mouth so the doctor could see down her throat.