Chapter 41

" Sang, I know you love being in small and cramped spaces with me, but we really need to get going before Mr B takes of our heads and then dump our bodies in the water," Luke said with a worried tint to his voice like Owen would really do those things. Sang didn't doubt that Owen would, but there was the pressing problem which was....

" I can't open the door! It won't budge!" Sang exclaimed, trying to twist the door handle so they could get out of the cupboard. Only, it wouldn't budge. She wasn't claustrophobic, but the fact that she was in a small space with a very attractive male was digging in deep to her mind, making heat rise to her cheeks in a deep blush.

" Let me have a go," Luke said, reaching over Sang to grab the door handle. She deeply inhaled at this and blushed more, trying not to think about anything while Luke jiggled the door handle around. This didn't work.

A few minutes later, Luke let out an irritated puff of air and leaned far back against the wall. Despite this, they had less than an centimeter between the two of them. Why do they make Janitor closets so small? Sang wondered, trying to push herself further against the wall behind her, despite the growing urge to have Luke near her again. The beauty didn't understand why she had that urge, so settled for ignoring it.

"Well, looks like we are going to be spending a lot more time together,sweetie, until a someone comes and gets us out," the two shared a look, before they started banging at the door and screaming at the top of their lungs to be released from the tiny room.

Well, at least I'm trapped in a small room with a hot guy with a great ass.... Wait, what?