Chapter 2

As Sang stared at the handsome guy before her, the term 'fire in his eyes' came to mind. She was pretty close to the deck now, so she could see him more clearly.

He had soft, wavy brown hair that hovered infront of his eyes, which were brown and lit with a flame that burned so bright, Sang was suprised he didn't bun on the spot. He wore a fancy suit, but you coul clearly see that he worked out- even from 25 feet or so.

Sang wouldn't be surprised if she was drooling. But who could blame her- this man was so hot, it made steam look cool.

At least, she thought he was a man.

The man looked how she probably looked when she first spotted the Titanic when he spotted her looking at him- shell-shocked. His eyes widened to twice his normal size and burned brighter and his mouth slightly opened, showing off his pearly white teeth.

Yes, definitely how she looked how she spotted the giantic ship she would sail on.

The beauty suddenly looked even more forward to the trip- she would get to meet, or at least stare at from a distance as talking to other humans apart from her family was alien to her and the books that she read didn't exactually give her tips about how to talk to cute boys. She smiled at the thought, not caring if she looked mental to anyone who looked at her- which wasn't very likely as she was not something to look at.

From what she read in her Grimm books, she would probably play the part of the ugly step-sister. As her mother constantly pointed out, she was too curvy to be considered as beautiful, her green eyes were too bright and her dirty blonde hair was disgusting. She was uglier than the devil himself.

So why was this handsome man staring at her like he was the luckiest man alive?

He must be staring at Marie, Sang thought, rather glumly. Of course, her beautiful sister was the one the handsome man was staring at. Nobody would stair at plain, ugly Sang Emily Sorenson.

With this thought, Sang boarded the Titanic, but not before realizing that the Handsome man had strangely disappeared.