Chapter 12

Despite the situation Sang was in, she couldn't help but admire the handsomeness of the man before her.

A guy with a stern face and serious blue eyes looked back at her. His hair was cut short, a mix between red and brown, leaning a little more to the red side. He was about the same height as Dakota, but he had broad tapered shoulders and the power in his stature was undefinable. His work out outfit (white trousers with a short sleeved white top) was very snug round his mussels- clearly showing each and everyone.

The beauty was pretty sure she was drooling.

" Oh my god! Are you okay?" Nathan exclaimed, before rushing over to her. Confused, Sang tilted her head. What did he....

Oh, I'm on my butt, near sick, I can't talk and I look terrible. Dear God Sang, are you losing your memory around all these hot boys? Probably. Sang thought to herself, nodding to her mother's personal trainer, despite the fact that it was very clear she wasn't okay.

" No, no your not! Right, I'm taking you to the ships doctor this instant!" and with that, Nathan scooped her up and fled the room, not even bothering with the door.

No matter how much Sang thumped, kicked or made squeaking protests agents being carried, Mr personal trainer didn't put her down. She wasn't complaining- it was war, comfy and she could feel his mussels- but if any of her family sore her...

Sang shuddered at that thought.

It was a few minuets later- and during those few minuets Sang had stopped trying to escape and now had wrapped her hands around Nathan's neck, clinking on like a monkey that she had sore in a book she had read once- that they arrived in front of the door to the doctors room. Sang remembered this on her tour with Mr J.Bruce McCoy.

Turing his back to the door, Nathan pushed it open so he could get in without having to put Sang down. Once in, he shouted, "Doc! I have a patient for you!"

Sorry I haven't been upating more often, but school has just started again and I'm pratually swimming in homework. So, sorry about that and I will try and update more often, but I can't make any promises.

:D