Chapter 16

... It was all her handsome boys.

Fire eyes, Dakota, Mr Perfect, Silas, North and Nathan.

Along with a man she hadn't seen before- who was also very handsome.

He was about Fire eyes hight, though a little slimmer in the hips. His hair hung long around his chin, but was brushed away from his face. Two locks of his hair, which were both tucked behinde his ear, however, were coloured a light shade of blonde. The rest of his hair was a rich brown. His eyes were crystal like, bright blue, excited and wild. He wore a couple of manly rings on each of his hands and stud earings in his ear, his right one having 3 more on rings going up along the top. He wore slacks and a shirt that said 'Salon Titanic' on the right pocket.

" What is the problem?" Mr Perfect asked Dr Green, who has just finished with Luke, Sang noted, before turning back to the handsome boy who had yet to notice her.

" We'll, I've fixed the problem of Luke," Luke huffed at this and Sang broke out into another round of silent giggles, "but now we need to sort the problem of Miss Sorenson."

Sang quickly stopped laughing when every ones eyes were draw to her, and it was replaced with a blush.

" Sang?" Sang just waved at Silas, " What is wrong with Sang?"

" Wait, you know each over?" Dr Green was clearly confused.

" Yeah, she got lost down in 3rd class and me and North told her the way back to 1st class," Silas told Dr Green. Sang was now certain she looked like a tomato.

" What is wrong with Sang?" North said in a more demanding voice, glaring at the doctor. Dr Green just raised his eyebrow at him.

The beauty was now visually shaking. She didn't want her new friends (well, she thinks they are friends) fighting over her- and this was fights started.

She was now mentally killing her mother for taking away her voice- if she still had it, she could tell them not to fight!

" Sean," Mr Perfect told the doctor in a threatening voice, noticing Sang's shaking.

" Fine! Her throat is burned- she was made to drink something!" even if there wasn't a fight about to beginning, Sang was now shaking more violently as ever.

" WHAT!?!?" North shouted, making Sang shut her eyes tight, willing herself not to cry, "WHO DID THAT!!!"

" Stop fucking shouting! Your going to make her fucking cry, you bastards!"