Chapter 8

Sang sighed dreamily from under her covers, remembering what happened a hour ago.
At first, they had just looked at each over, until the mechanic guy interrupted the silence and asked, quite rudely, why she was her in 3rd class. While looking at her hands, Sang explained that she had got lost, and needed help finding her way back to her room.
After she had finished, Mr Raw Power, who had a Greek accent, spoke up, saying that if Sang wanted, he could take her back to his room, which earned a slap on the back of the head from Mechanic guy and Sang's cheeks to heat up.
Mr Raw Power then asked what her name was, which she answered truthfully, despite her parents many warnings not to share anything about herself. Sang felt, for some reason, that they could be trusted.
That, and she can't lie to save her life.
The guys had then introduced themselves, Mechanic Guy is North and Mr Raw Power is Silas.
After a kiss on the hand from Silas, another slap on the back of the head from North, and Sang insisting that no, they didn't need to show her the way (If her mother was in her room, she would probably murder Sang if she turns up with either of the boys, even if she insisted that she had gotten lost and they were showing her the way back) they gave her directions to her room, which she arrived at less than 5 minuets later.
The beauty was now under her blanket, snuggled into her pillow, smiling, her mind swimming with the faces of the 5 handsome men she had seen today, some how knowing that there would be more handsome men on as her voyage.

I need some help with Gabirel! So, if you have any ideas about who he should be on the ship, do share! :D