Chapter 29

" ...And then my mom came home and asked like it happens everyday, 'why is the house on fire?'" Kota chuckled as he explained what had happened that day on the 26th of April.

For most of the day, for Sang's entertainment, they had been sharing funny events of their lives. Owen had shared many of his visits to his grandma's, Sean shared every time he went to Japan, Kota shared everyday events that turned very wrong, Gabriel explained to her his life with his step mother named Pam, Nathan told Sang about every time he crossed a black cat in the street, Victor recounted every piano concert he did (he was actually a famous pianist and she had forced him to play for her. He was very, very, very good), Luke portrayed pretty much every day in his life, North narrated his life with Luke, Silas retold moments of his life in Greece, the place he had lived before coming to England and Sang told them of the few funny moments of her life.

There were, surprisingly, quite a few.

As the beauty helped herself to a strawberry from the fruit bowl North had ordered for her (Luke and North had a fight about this. In the end, North won), Gabriel spoke up, "Okay, I have been staring at that crap dress most of the day. We have to go and fucking change it before I rip it of you."

Sang didn't argue (she knew from the stories that fashion was Gabriel's thing and not to reason with him if you wanted to not be emotionally and physically scared for life), it was, after all, getting late and the fabric on her dress was getting rather annoying. She just obidentally followed Gabriel through the twisting corridors to her room.

Gabriel stopped at the door and faced Sang. It took her 5 seconds to realize that he was waiting for her to open the door, "Oh! You want me to open the door!" sang exclaimed, double checking that this was what he wanted. Gabriel nodded, "I would open the door, but I don't have the key," Sang admitted sheepishly.

" Well," Gabriel said, cracking his nuckles, "looks like I'll have to break the door down."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As it turned out, Gabriel didn't need to break the door down. Sang had forgotten to lock it earlier, so there was no need to break the door down.

" I went through all that pain for nothing! Nothing!" Gabriel complained as they entered the dark room. For some reason, Sang felt like she was being watched, but shook the feeling off, thinking that it was Gabriel.

" How was I supposed to remember that I had left it open with everything that went on?" Sang exclaimed as she felt along the wall for the light switch.

Gabriel grunted, and helped her search the walls for a light switch.

" Sang, you bad girl," came her mother's voice, along with dull 'thud'.

" Gabriel!" Sang exclaimed, before her mother hit her head with something and she fell to the floor, joining Gabriel.