Chapter 3

Sang now sat in my own compartment, fulled with her things, reading Cinderella trying to keep her thoughts away from that handsome, mysterious, fire eyed man.

It wasn't helping- at all.

For some reason, she couldn't get the guy out of her head. No matter how many times Sang thunked her head agents my desk, he stuck in my head- and it didn't look like he was leaving any time soon.

It was quite infuriating, actually.

In frustration, the beauty chucked her book across her room, before her head fell in her hands, which started pulling out her hair- and successfully renewing her hair-do. She probably looked mad, but Sang didn't care- she could get handsome man out of her head if she had get her brain taken out and all her memories of him removed.

Which were now quite a lot, because of that fact that she was now fantasied them as old people. 

" Why in Lords name is he stuck in my head! I don't even know his name!" Sang muttered to herself as she tugged her hair, trying to get the image of them kissing out of her head.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Startled, Sang fell of her bed. That was the last thing she was suspecting- a knock at the door. Her parents had a key to her room- and they would most defiantly knock to get in- and Marie would rather die than go in her room- well, that's at least what she told her friends when they came over to her house in London. So Sang knew it wasn't them.

Then who could it be?

Handsome man flashed before her eyes, but Sang immediately shook that off. Why would he come to her apartment? She was a nobody. He probably was going to ask where Marie's room was if he did.

Despite the fact that her hair was probably a mess, her lip was quivering at the thought of handsome man asking for her sister and her dress was rumpled, Sang got up and opened the door, to reveal another handsome man.

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened slightly at the sight.