Chapter 46

After everyone finished their crying, it was around 7 o'clock. Nobody felt up to leaving the room for dinner, so they ordered room serves which was mainly all deserts. North didn't even complain like Sang thought he would, mumbling something about an occasional treat. He also did, however, insist that they get a fruit bowl, which Luke rolled his eyes at before adding it to the very long list of deserts he had coming. He also made sure to tell the person on the other end to make it a very small fruit bowl, which Sang giggled at. 

" How long does it take," Luke complained. They had only been waiting 5 minutes and he was already bored and practically jumping on the bed he was sat on with Gabriel, who was trying to remain on the bed despite what his best friend was doing to the bed.

" Mr Taylor, you ordered at least 50 different deserts and a very small fruit bowl, it is going to take a while for it to be made. They can't just magic it up," Owen said, not even looking up from what ever book he was reading. Sang giggled slightly as North tensed up before rounding on Luke at the 'very small fruit bowl' part, trying to tackle his older brother so he could slap him senseless.

" For fuck sake, North fucking calm down. Jeez, you can never get any fucking peace round here!" Gabriel said while throwing up his hands and going into the bathroom, "if you fucking need me, I'll be doing my hair!"

Sang was now almost red thanks to her giggling, and Silas was chuckling behind her. Everyone else were much to involved in what ever they were doing, but they were all wearing smiles or, in Owen's case, tiny millimeter smirks, at the brothers antics.

This is how it always should be. Luke and North fighting about something, Gabriel doing his hair and the rest of us smiling at it, waiting for our desserts. Yep, this is how life for us should be like- not filled with the fear of the ship sinking and a crap captain and second in command. Damn them.