Chapter 17

The language that came from the one with dyed locks nearly made Sang fall of the bed-but, luckily, she caught herself before she could.

Because Sang was not allowed outside, she had never heard that kind of language from anyone apart from her family, but she did know it was rude due to the fact that her parents typically used it during one of their famous fights. She had never known what it meant, and had always want to, so she found herself signing out with her fingers, hoping that they knew sign language, What does Fucking mean?

Dakota started choking on air, Mr Perfect glowed bright red (Finally, Sang thought to herself, somebody who turns bright red at nearly everything like me) and Dr Green and Luke busted out laughing. They overly were the only ones who knew sign language, as the others were looking confused.

" What? What did she just sign?" Dyed Locks asked.

" Nothing of importance," Mr Perfect said, his cheeks now slightly pink instead of tomato red, "please, however, refrain from swearing in future around Miss Sorenson, Mr Coleman," Sang wanted what Dyed locks real name was and why she still hadn't got an answer about what 'fucking' meant, "Moving on, Doctor Green, details."

Doctor Green went over what he had found out in a lot more detail for Mr Perfect than had been answered in "yes or no". This took several minuets, during which Sang was very bored, and wishing she had a book of some sort to read.

" ... Which is the end of our little tale," Dr Green concluded, smiling at the rest of the men, who all, apart from Nathan who wore an angry expression, had a shocked/discussed face.

It was silent for a few seconds, before they all erupted like Sang imagined a volcano would- quick and unsuspected.

" What kind of monster is she?"

" Where does she live so I can go and kill her?"

" Her mother fucking bitch!"

And so on like that for another few moments until Sang decided to take action.

In other words, she threw her shoe at them.