Chapter 28

" Can we order room service? I don't want to deal with McCoy or Hendricks or anything today," Victor asked, once Sang had stopped giggling, North stopped trying to kill Luke and Nathan to actally change out of his trousers as blowing on his lower area was making it, in fact, worse.

" No, it's no 'can we', Vic, it's 'we have to'," everyone looked at Gabriel in a confused manor, "what? Sang's dress is seriously fucked up. When we get to America, I am designing a whole new fucking wardrobe. Don't laugh! It's not funny!" Gabriel whined, "she would look much better in the stuff I design."

" She probably would. But we should get some food before Silas starts eating the pillows," Victor said as he made his way to the phone.

" Hey! I am not that bad!" Silas complained, making Sang giggle.

" Would you please stop giggling!" Sean said.

" Why? Her giggling is adorable," Kota queried, looking at Sean.

" Well, she will never stop."

" True," everyone muttered, esept Sang, at the same time.

" Hey!" Sang told them, "that's not nice!"

They started laughing, and soon Sang had to come out of her huff and giggle with them, their laughter being infectious. 

By the time their food had arrived, everyone's laughter had slowly stopped. Luke still let out the occasional chuckle and Nathan snorted a few times, but other than that, everyone was grinning madly at each over.

Victor opened the door, and in came maids and stewards, each wheeling something different. It all looked so apertising, and Sang's tummy grumbled, along with everyone's elses. 

By the time that it had all been put on the table, Silas had, in fact, stuffed a pillow in his mouth to stop himself from grabbing the food, sending everyone into quiet chuckles. The maids looked at him like he was crazy, but asked no questions.

The second they were gone, the door shut behind them, the beauty and the boys were on the food like vultures were to a carcass of antelope. 

It wasn't a very pretty sight, what so ever.