Chapter 4

There was another handsome man at her door.
This one was completely different from the fire eyed man, but still completely handsome and gorgeous.
His black-rimmed glasses almost hid his high cheek bones and eyes, which the beauty could tell were only a bit darker than her own. He had light brown hair that most people would think needed a trim, but Sang thought the look suited him. The way his eyebrows angled up at the corners made him look curious and constantly interested. If she had to guess his age, he would have been a few years older than she was.
When she finally manged to drag her eyes away from his face (which she could stair at all day long, but she shook that thought off quickly) she realized that he was in a crew uniform, meaning he worked on the Titanic.
She also realized that he was looking at her in the same way, and glowed red, the floor suddenly becoming very interesting.
Clearing his throat, the man spoke, in a clear, confident voice that Sang could only wish to have, " I am Dakota Lee, and I am here to escort you to dinner."
Doing the maths quickly, Sang realized that she had been in her compartment 2 hours, as she had finished touring the ship with her parents and this guy that gave her the creeps called J. Bruce McCoy, as his eyes were oddly attracted to her chest.
When Sang finally woke herself from her daydream, she just nodded at Dakota Lee. Locking her room behind her, she walked a little behind Dakota, trying to make sure her dress and hair was perfect.
Her parents wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect.
" You know," the beauty's eyes lifted from the crease she was trying to get out her dress, "you look perfect."
At his comment, Sang bushed so red she would give a tomato a run for his money, and thanked him, a smile playing on her lips.

Comment if you have any ideas how she should meet the other boys! I have ideas for a few, but not all, and your ideas would probally be better than mine! :D