Chapter 35

Sang was awoken by talking. Very loud talking about her, that is.

Now, she had never been one to over listen conversations- Sang valued peoples privacy- but you try and resist the urge to listen to people as they talk about you.

" So she woke up? Your sure you weren't dreaming, Kota?" Dr Sean asked.

" I'm certain. She shot up in bed and scanned the room until her eyes landed on Gabriel. She wouldn't answer my question until I told her he was okay," Kota grumbled, sounding annoyed like he had explained this a hundred times already, "and she didn't even answer them properly! She lied, doc. Why did she lie?"

" She probably didn't want to worry you, Mr Lee," Owen said.

" Yeah," Kota grumbled like he didn't want to believe it, "but I still don't see why she had to lie-"

The sound of the door opening stopped Kota from finishing what he was saying.

" Were back! And we bring food!" Luke shouted as he came in the room.

" Food, Luke, or a bowl of sugar?" North grumbled, sounding angry.

" What? Sugars food," Sang had to bite her lip from laughing at Luke's words.

" Not it isn't."

" Yes it is, baby brother!"

" WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CALLING ME BABY BROTHER!?!?!?!?"

" Ah, baby Northy's mad!"

" GET HERE!!" the sound of Luke running away from North covered her giggles. Maybe it was time to 'wake up' and watch the brothers run round like mad people.

Doing just this, Sang ripped the cover of her head, rubbed her eyes so it looked like she was just waking up before she started watching and giggling at the Taylor brothers, who were destroying the medical room- much to Sean's displeasure- while they chased each over round the room.

It was then that Nathan decided to walk in with a cup of hot coffee, just as North ran past him and got Luke in a headlock, causing him to spill his coffee on his pants and Nathan to start blowing on said pants, causing a  Déjà Vu moment.