Chapter 45

I wrote this chapter while watching Titanic- the sinking part to be exact- which didn't exactly help me make the whole situation less sad. I don't know whether I was crying because of the movie or because of what I was writing, but knowing me, it was probably both.

I chose the song above because I thought it suited the chapter... And it is the theme song for Titanic. So, yeah. I'll leave you to read the chapter now.

Willow out! :D

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" Sang..."

The beauty didn't look up at Dr Sean, but continued to quietly sob into Silas' chest. She didn't want to be without them- ever- she needed them. The thought of going on living without her boys was horrible. Sang made a silent pinkie promise to herself that if the boys gave up their seats, she would too.

" Sang, look at me," Mr Owen commanded, but Sang didn't look up, despite the desperate urge to obey him. She was now shaking with her tears, and Silas was rubbing her back in a comforting manor which made her sob more. This could be the last time that Silas' hugs me.

" Sang baby, what's wrong?" North growled, his voice gentler than normal. Sang still didn't answer, clinging to Silas like he was a lifeline. To be truthful, he was- he saved her when it seemed life was out to get her. They all did. If they died, she would die. She needed them to survive.

I-I love them... It had taken Sang that long to realize this. That she loved the 9 boys who had saved her from her life, in many different ways. And no sinking boat could stop her love she had for the boys. Unsinkable love, that's the love we have. Love that can't be sunk by any ship, no matter the size.

" Sang, talk to us. Please," Luke begged, sounding close to tears. Why, Sang didn't know, but she did know that she had to answer her boys.

" Please don't die," Sang said, her words muffled by Silas' top. She moved her head slightly so they could hear her better, "don't die. Please. Don't go down with the ship, because if you do, I do too. I need you to live," she was now choking on her sobs, so her words sounded like she was saying them in water. Which she would be if the boys went down with the ship. The thought made her sob more.

" I love you all," Sang continued, "I don't care how stupid or silly or weird that sounds, but I love you all equally. My love for you all can't be sunk- it's unsinkable. Unsinkable love."

There was a moment of silence after her speech before Gabriel spoke up.

" Sang...." Gabriel trailed of, tears falling from his crystal blue eyes. Every single one of her boys were effected by her words, and most of them were crying. No, scratch that, everyone was crying at Sang's words- she felt tear drops on her head from Silas' tears.

" Don't cry, aggele mou," Silas said, wiping away her tears with large shaky hands, "I can't say we'll all be alive and well after this, but I can promise that we will all keep together. We'll never leave you and if we do," the big Greek put one hand on her her heart, "we will always be in your heart. Always."