Chapter 51

It was a jerk of the ship that woke Sang up the first time.

" What was that?" Sang muttered quietly to herself, sitting up to see if anyone else noticed it it. Everyone else was sleeping peacefully, which made the beauty wonder whether the jerk had just been part of her imagination. Surely the boys would wake up if they felt like that... Right?

Biting her lip, Sang put her head back down on her pillow and forced her eyes to fall shut. The boys would feel something like that, she told herself in a stern voice, so why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?

Sang decided to ignore her thoughts. She trusted the boys to protect her, so why worry? Why panic about something that she more than likely imagined? So why should she wake the boys over nothing? They would probably hate her if she did th-

Another jerk made sang sit up. She definitely hadn't imagined that. It was bigger- like the whole ship was scraping against something. Sang knew she couldn't imagine something like that, sending her heart into overdrive in panic. Something bad was going on, and not knowing exactly what was going on didn't help much. 

" Sang? You okay?" Kota mumbled next to her sleepily, not aware of anything bad going on as he looked up at her from his lying position. He obviously hadn't felt the jerks. Her finger, almost automatically, rose up to her lip and pushed it against her teeth. Why hadn't the boys heard it? Maybe it was just her imagination.

Still... "I think something bad is going on- I felt two jerks of the ship- but it might be nothing. Its probably nothing," Sang whispered, not really wanting anyone else to wake up.

Kota took a sharp intake of breath before sitting up, stuffing his glasses on his handsome face before standing up and making his way over to Owen, who he shook until he woke up.

" What's going on?" Mr Owen muttered, sitting up while putting on his glasses. He glanced towards Sang, who now had a finger on her lip like she does when she is nervous about something, before glancing up at Kota.

" Sang thinks something bad is going on. Apparently she felt two lurches of the ship," Sang nodded, agreeing with Kota, not expecting Owen to see as it was far to dark.

" I see... Well, we should go check it out, shouldn't we Mr Lee? Miss Sorenson, you go back to sleep. It's probably a problem with the engine but we should go and check it out- just to make sure," Mr Owen said as he stuffed his feet into his shoes, Kota doing the same. Sang pushed her lip against her teeth. This was the exact thing she wanted to avoid- the boys rushing off because of something that she probably imagined.

" Miss Sang," Sang looked up towards Owen, who she hadn't realized was standing in front of her, "thank you for telling us. Even if you did imagine it, it gives us a good excuse to do some looking. Now, get some sleep."

Nodding, Sang lay back down while wondering how Owen could of sensed her fears. Without her fully realizing it, she drifted of into the world of sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The second time that Sang awoke it was because of Owen and Kota barging through the door and switching the lights on, successfully awaking everyone up.

" Whats going on?" Victor yawned as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up slightly. The others did similar things, bt

With wild eyes, Kota relied, "Titanic is sinking- fast."