Chapter 24

Sang yet out a yawn that strangely reminded everyone of a kitten.

They had spent most of the evening discussing ways to kill McCoy, most of them involving a lot of swearing and water. It was all rather amusing, and spent most of her time laughing at the silly things that the boys suggested.

" Tired?" Victor asked as he looked over at Sang, his fire eyes set on a simmer. Sang just nodded, another yawn coming from her which Sean and Luke couldn't help but go 'aww!' at.

" I am not that cute!" Sang squeaked, only to be cut of by a yawn.

" Yes you are, Pookie!" for some reason, that nickname made Sang start hysterically laughing. 'Pookie' didn't sound right coming from Dr Sean Green.

" Pookie? Am I the only one who hasn't got a nickname for Sang?" Luke asked, seeming sad about it.

" No. I haven't got one yet," Kota's eyes were furrowed as he tried to think of a nickname for Sang, making him look adorable and Sang to blurt out without thinking, "Kota is the cute one."

All eyes turned on Sang, who was glowing like a tomato with a sun burn. Kota was also glowing and looking very awkward.

" Why do you think that,Sang?" Owen said, his eyebrow raised as a millimeter smile that Sang really wanted to keep on his face appearing.

" Umm... Well.... Maybe... Umm..." Sang muttered, hoping that the floor would open and it would swallow her up.

" Go on Sang, we won't laugh," for some reason, Sang highly doubted that they would mange to keep in their laughter at hearing her reason, but she also knew that they would never leave her alone unless she told them.

" Well, okay," she sighed, "when he thinks, his eyebrows scrunch up which makes him look cute. He also moves him hands when he talks to display his point more which I think is cute... as well as creepy when he talks about murdering McCoy. Kota also has this blush permanently on his cheeks, giving of this cute innocent vibe. Oh, and when he doesn't get stuff, he will ask about it, which is cute to me."

The boys were all looking at her in a stunned silence, during which the Beauty's and Kota's blushes enlarged. Sang's because she was forced to admit why she thinks Kota is cute and Kota was because he was the one Sang called cute.

The silence was suddenly broken by Silas, "Do you think I'm cute?"