Chapter 43

Luke and Sang were eventually freed by an old lady who had been passing down the corridor and heard their cries for freedom.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Sang said as she rushed after Luke, leaving the poor old lady in shock and wondering what exactly two youngsters were doing in a locked cupboard before shrugging and continuing on her stroll around the ship.

When they reached the wireless room, Luke barged through the line with Sang following meekly behind him, apologizing for her companion as she went. Luke had obviously gone temporarily deaf, as he couldn't hear the insults being thrown at him from everyone else that made the beauty flinch as he told the bewildered wireless guy his message.

The message read: Time flies like an arrow, but large fruit sinks like a banana. Please send the rest of our luggage to the Titanic. Make sure not to drop any of my underwear in the water, Luke.  Sang didn't know why Luke had chosen now to go mad until she read under the surface and made a 'oh' sound at the code words that he used- he was a genius! The wireless guy, however, kept glancing up at Luke like he was mad as he wrote the message. 

The second that the wireless guy had finished sending the message, Luke grabbed Sang's hand and dragged him as he sprinted through the corridors. Jesus, he's fast, Sang thought to herself as he pulled her along, her breath coming out in short pants. She, however, didn't complain. She knew that they had to warn everyone else before McCoy did anything to her boys. Wait, what? My boys? Where did that come from? Oh, I'll worry about it later. There are more pressing matters to worry about.

A few minutes later, the two found themselves in Victor's room again, which had everyone in it and were obviously discussing why they are so late with such and easy task. Before anyone could say anything about this, however, Luke shouted for both of them since Sang was far too busy being way to out of breath, "McCoy knows!"