Chapter 19

At first, Sang was very unconformable with somebody playing with her hair. But once Gabriel had started moving his magic fingers, she quickly became very relaxed in her chair.

They were in Gabriel's place of work, Salon Titanic. The name wasn't creative, but the decoration and design was. The color theme was black and gold. Everything from the scissors, chairs, comes and mirrors was either black and gold. Sang was in shock for a few moments at the beauty of the place, but quickly unstuck her feat from the doorway and joined Gabriel in the room.

" I love your hair," Gabriel said as he washed the shampoo out of the beauty's hair, "have you ever dyed it?"

Speaking in a soft voice, remembering Dr Green's words, Sang said, "No, I have never dyed it. My mother would never let me dye it."

And if she did, I would be really concerned for her mental health. Sang thought to herself. Though the Sorenson's were rich, they didn't like spending money on Sang, and getting your hair dyed is an expensive luxury.

" Hmmm, well you have to come back in later- I want to try and copy the color," Gabriel was now putting some conditioner in her hair.

Sang wondered weather that was the only reason that he wanted her to come back, but she quickly shook of the thought. She had just met him, after all.

Once Gabriel had finished with Sang's hair, he had made her pinky promise that she would come back, and told her it was about lunch time so she should go and get some food. It was when Gabriel had mentioned food that Sang realized how hungry she was.

So she said goodbye to Gabriel and set of for the dining room, hoping that she wouldn't get lost on her way....