Chapter 5

Sang stared in horror at what was placed in front of her. She ordered soup, something she got regularly at home, and received a greenish glob with orange and brown flakes all over it. It was probably some unknown species of gloop, and she wasn't proud to be the first to discover it. In contrast, she was rather disgusted of it.
After Dakota had told Sang she looked perfect, they continued there journey in silence, but it wasn't an awkward silence that she always seems to get in with her mother, but rather a pleasant one that she wouldn't mind having again.
When they arrived at the Dining room, they went there separate ways, and Sang found her self staring in the direction that he went, long after he had gone. The beauty wondered why she even had done what she did, but didn't have long to think over it- she had dinner with her parents.
Sang had never, in her 16 years, eaten with other people except from her family, so sitting in a big dining table, filled with 1st class people that spent most of the time boasting that they were richer that the queen of the world, was not her ideal of fun.
It also didn't help that they picked up every little fault on every single body.
Knowing that her mother would probably give her the stall if she doesn't eat the gloop in front of her, Sang picked up her spoon, picked up the gloop, gulped, before stuffing it in her mouth.
Sang tried, and failed, to hide her disgusted face at the"food". It tasted worse than anything in the whole world, and the beauty considered throwing it back up when she caught the eye of somebody just walking in the dining room.
And when she did, she really did throw up.