Chapter 42

" Day 24 in the cupboard: Luke have long since given up hope of ever escaping the small space. Sang is still banging on the door in hope of being freed. Will they ever escape their prison?" Sang huffed at Luke's antics before dropping her arms and joining Luke on the floor with a deflated sigh.

The two had not been in the cupboard 24 days- someone was bound to find them by that time or they would of died of hunger- but it certainly did feel like they had been in the small space that long. Luke had given up banging on the door 15 minutes or so ago, and had fell to the floor and played thumb wars with himself, the left hand winning most of the time. When he had gotten bored of that, he started talking in that weird voice and annoying Sang- who was still banging on the door like she would suddenly break it down, despite the fact that it was highly unlikely that she would ever break it down. 

" It seems Sang had given up trying to break out. Now they both have to play the waiting game for freedom. Who will free the two?" Luke said in that weird voice again. Sang gave Luke a glare, not in the mood to giggle at his words which in any other situation, she would of found hilarious.

It is not like Sang didn't want to be in a small space with Luke- the beauty actually really, secretly loved it- she just didn't want to disappoint Owen, who was doing her and Dr Sean's previous job with Victor. She didn't want Owen to be disappointed in her or Luke for not completing their job which is possibly the easiest job in the world to do compared to everyone else's. But oh no, they simply had to get locked in a cupboard! 

" How come the door locked anyway? Can't you only lock it from the outside," Sang brought up something she had been wondering about as she banged the door. Before Luke had dragged in the room, she remember seeing a lock on the other side of the door.

" But who would lock us in?" Luke questioned, before waking his head due to his stupidity and saying at the same time as Sang did, "McCoy!"

" He must know what were doing! That's why he locked us in, trying to stop us completing our jobs! Hendrics would probably push us overboard, but McCoy is smarter than that," Sang almost shouted, fear shining her eyes as they locked with Luke's chocolate brown ones.

" We have to get out of here," Luke muttered, leaping to his feet and helping Sang to hers before they both started banging on the door for freedom again so they could stop McCoy before he did anything and complete their job so they wouldn't get the disappointed look from Mr Owen Blackbourne, which is almost as worse as perishing in the freezing cold waters of the Atlantic.