Chapter 52

" Mother shitting fucker," Gabriel swore as everyone leaped out of bed, everyone fully awake exept from Sean, who stumbled about with sleep still in his blue eyes. Sang strongly suspected it was the effects of the brown bottle that North wafted under his nose but had no time to ask about it, nor was it the time or place to do so.

Shaking off her thoughts, the beauty quickly stuffed her arms in her coat, letting Kota quickly button it up while she slipped on her pair of shoes that Silas had put out for her before trying to- unsuccessfully- put on Luke's coat while stuffing Nathan's shoes, which ended in a broken coat, broken shoes and an angry pair of boys.

Once her coat was buttoned up, Kota pulled her into a quick squeeze before he left the room with a quick nod to Mr Blackbourne, who was in full daddy mode as he helped the half asleep Sean into his coat, as well as pulling out warm blankets from the cupboard. Owen nodded back, before going back to buttoning up Sean's coat. Sang wondered where Kota was going, but didn't have time to ask before North pulled her into his warm arms.

From her position, Sang decided to see what was happening with everyone else. Owen was still in daddy mode, Sean was still half asleep as Owen put his shoes on, Gabriel was trying to flatten his hear while swearing like a trooper, Victor was swearing quietly at his laces which he couldn't seem to do up and Luke & Nathan were still shouting at Silas for breaking their stuff. This made Sang smile slightly- even when the ship is sinking, the boys are hilarious as ever.