Chapter 15

Forgetting that she couldn't talk, Sang opened her moth to answer, but nothing came out.

" What hap-" North started, but was interrupted by the blonde.

" You know, this is all nice, but I am bleeding and could die!" the beauty silently giggled at the blonde's dramatic comment.

" Oh, yeah- DOCTOR GREEN, I HAVE A PATIENT FOR YOU!!" North shouted the last part, making the blonde and Sang filch. She was pretty sure people America, the Titanic destination, could hear him.

" Why on Earth are you shouting about?" Doctor Green questioned as he came out of his office, an angry and sullen looking Nathan behind him, mumbling stuff under his breath, "Oh, I see. Luke, what did you do?"

The Blonde, Luke, opened his mouth to answer, but was intrupted by North, "Being the stupid idiot that he is, he decided to do a back flip in the kitchen. I was holding a knife at the time and cut his finger. It is cut deeply, but not completely cut of."

Sighing, Doctor Green lead Luke over to the bed next to Sang's, "how many times have we told you? Don't do back flips near knives!"

Silently laughting at Luke being told of like a 3 year old, Sang missed what Nathan said to North which caused them both leave the room. She was going to ask, once again forgetting that she couldn't talk, but she quickly became enchanted by the way Doctor Green worked- Sang was pretty sure her mouth was hanging open and she was catching flies.

He mouth quickly shut, however, when 7 people barged through the door...