Chapter 36

After Nathan changed his pants and North stopped attacking Luke, Owen got down to business.

" What happened in your room?"

Sang told the boys, who had all gathered in her room without her being aware, about what had happened in her room. They were the perfect audience- gasping, swearing, cursing and trying to go and kill her step mother at the right moments. It would be funny if it wasn't such a horrible situation.

" I am going to kill your step monster," North grumbled under his breathe as he tried, for the 15th time the past hour, to brake out of Silas' arms and go and find Sang's step mother- or, as they had been calling her, her 'step monster'- and push her overboard.

" 'All good things come to those who wait'," Luke stated with a cheery voice, a creepy smile on his face which terrified a lot of people, " don't worry- the ship will probably sink and Sang's step monster will be the first one to go overboard."

" Yeah, that probably would happen... If this wasn't an unsinkable ship!" Kota almost shouted, rolling the eyes of the idiotic thoughts of Luke, "it can't sink."

The beauty, however, saw logic behind Luke's words. If the ship was called 'unsinkable' more people would go on it, and the more people that went on it, the more money being payed out there would be. Then the captain could fake his death, change his name, and take all the money and what is the best way to fake your death on a ship when your a captain? Crash the ship, then go down with said ship! Nobody would be any wiser.

Ha, like that could happen, Sang smiled to herself. Her thoughts were-

Not so stupid. She, however, was the most stupid person on board. Who was driving the titanic? Mr Edward Hendricks. And who was basically his right hand man? J.Bruce McCoy!

It was so obvious that Sang slapped her palm on her forehead, stopping the argument between everyone about whether the ship could sink or not.

" Are you okay, Princess?" Victor asked as Sang's palm slid down her face with deliberation slowness.

" No. Because I have just realized something you lot should of realized ages ago," Sang told them of the idea that she came up with. By the time she had finished, most of the boys were face palming- Luke was actually wall palming- while the others' minds were  as they tried to work out what to do.

Gabriel was the first to recover, "God damn, mother fuck it! How could you not realize this sooner, Mr B and Kota? Your smarter than most of us fucking added together, so how the fucking hell did you not realize it out sooner? And because of that, were all going to fucking die! Whoop de fucking do!"